Whizzer Token

Wrench

Local time
4:30 PM
I've had this for over a decade now and I'm still not sure what the numbers mean on it. I've asked Whizzer USA and Debbie didn't know.
Does anyone know what the numbers on the Whizzer Token stand for?
I'm thinking it was the total number of Vintage Whizzer kits and bikes made. Since I hear that's about 250,000 but IDK

Yes I made a key chain out of it (y)

DSCF3555.JPG
DSCF3556.JPG

the 248 could be the area code for Pontiac Michigan where the late original Whizzers were made.

and 753 is how many miles you would get until something breaks 😛

According to ebay... its only worth $6.88 + shipping. o_O
Whizzer token

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
According to ebay... its only worth $6.88 + shipping. o_O
Whizzer token
One upon a time they were free. A gift when ya bought a bike or engine kit
The token for $6.88 is from Brian (whizzerb) While supplies last/ he was a former Whizzer Dealer #5 His family used to own Fullerton Harley CA.
Everyone else on E bay sells the token for $12 to $19

Made into a Key Chain it should be worth at least $30 now :ROFLMAO:

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just talked to Brian (whizzerb) and asked him if he knew what the numbers mean. Brian said "I wish I knew"
Many moons ago while visiting Brian at his shop he gave me a Whizzer key chain.
Here is a pic of that one
DSCF3560.JPG
DSCF3564.JPG

DSCF3557.JPG

Just talked to Brian (whizzerb) and asked him if he knew what the numbers mean. Brian said "I wish I knew"
I confess that i know nothing about Whizzers, but is it possible that the numbers might be due to production serial numbers of a specific bike that this token was given with a particular bike???...DAMIEN

I confess that i know nothing about Whizzers, but is it possible that the numbers might be due to production serial numbers of a specific bike that this token was given with a particular bike???...DAMIEN
Thanks for the interesting observation.
New production Whizzers in 1999 will not match

It's probably the phone# to Joe Lin CEO Taiwan Whizzer Co :ROFLMAO: now known as Cruzzer Motorbikes

Last edited:
Back