Wanted Whizzer turn signal lens. (The Taiwan whizzer)

Buddy, I appreciate you taking the time to read this. I need one stinking cheap turn light lens to complete my bike. This is for the newer 1999-2009 Whizzers. It should look like the one pictured. All I need is the lens if you have one laying around. I could buy the entire light bracket for $70 on EBay but refuse to give in to such prices. I will buy the complete light if needed. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the part and shipping. I am also good with PayPal if you prefer. Thanks again.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 343
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 280
Buddy, I appreciate you taking the time to read this. I need one stinking cheap turn light lens to complete my bike. This is for the newer 1999-2009 Whizzers. It should look like the one pictured. All I need is the lens if you have one laying around. I could buy the entire light bracket for $70 on EBay but refuse to give in to such prices. I will buy the complete light if needed. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for the part and shipping. I am also good with PayPal if you prefer. Thanks again.
I am parting out my 99 whizzer and do have the correct rear tail light with the turn signals built into the bracket not bolted on the license plate bracket like yours is. if interested in whole assembly email me at hrosenbrook@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_-z7vgae.jpg
    IMG_-z7vgae.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 213
I have what you need. I'm in Michigan and have a Paypal account. I have a new one complete. $25.00. Call me at 586-438-6655 Ken in Michigan

Back