Whizzer Upgrades & Modifications

Quenton Guenther

Vendor
Local time
1:12 AM
Now is the best time to modify your Whizzer motor [Snow, cold, can't ride, etc].

It appears the supply of NE cylinders and heads are depleted. For the many owners of the WC-1 motors that haven't upgraded, looks like you might have waited too long, sorry. I am looking everywhere for a few more parts to make Upgrade kits, but it doesn't look promising.

If you have a NE5, SE, Ambassador, Ambassador II, WC-1 with stock NE upgrade kit, or the NE-r, I am now offering upgrades.

Complete cylinder re-work includes decking, port work, re-cut valve seats, lapped valves, progressive valve springs, re-curing the metal, and black cylinder paint........$100.00

Milling & reworking head includes milling combustion chamber for better flow, milling head .065", and hand surfacing........$45.00

Reworking stock Whizzer mushroom lifters [on late 2007 & 2008 motors] includes major weight reduction and re-cutting the base to correct specifications & leveling within .001"..............$25.00

Hi lift camshafts [welded gear], degree correct for WC-1 motors [must use mushroom lifters]........$125.00

Automatic clutch upgrades & repair
Install Rockwell 58 rated bearing sleeve.... $100.00
Rebuild drive side [repair loose pins]...........$25.00
Rebuild drive side [new shoes]..................$60.00
Replacement 90 MM hub with Rockwell sleeve.... $130.00
Replacement 70 MM hub with Rockwell sleeve.....$150.00
Replacement 50 MM hub with rockwell sleeve......$125.00

Mushroom lifters [re-worked Whizzer].........$65.00
Mushroom lifters [American made].............$85.00
Aluminum intake manifold kit..................$18.00

In most cases the modifications will at least double the power.

All prices do not include shipping.

Have fun,

Last edited:
cluch?

Hi Quenton
Do you have a 70mm cluch hub with a sleeve in stock?
Thanks Brent

Hi Brent,

Yes. I have one in stock and is the better design [2 bearing version].

Only certain versions of the 70 MM hub can be modified. The majority of the 70 MM hubs are made to accept 5 bearings [deep recesses] instead of 2 and the extra depth of the hub center weakens the bearing support shaft. Currently I don't rebuild the hubs with the deep bearing recesses.

Have fun,

Back