Whizzer Vehicle Emission Control label?

87Octane

Local time
8:54 AM
Can someone post a picture of the vehicle emission control label? (I have been told by a person in this forum that Whizzers have these)

1999 - 2007
87Octane is talking about emissions sticker that comes on the Muffler.
There was one on my 2005 NE-5 Whizzer when I bought it in CA.. But I scraped it off and 87Octane won't take my word for it and believe me.
87Octane is trying to prove that the 1999 - 2007 Whizzer Motorbike is not street legal in CA. I've explained to him it is.
But he has to have proof of this emissions sticker for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe @Quenton Guenther a former N.C. Whizzer Dealer will chime in and have some more info for 87Octane about this Emissions sticker

87Octane you can call Quenton and ask him yourself @ 252-475-0406

Can someone post a picture of the vehicle emission control label? (I have been told by a person in this forum that Whizzers have these)
Maybe this will convince you It's street legal
I lost my Vin Plate. It fell off many moons ago. But the vin# on the Frame same as the ID Plate
I scraped the Emissions sticker off the muffler many moons ago.
So I don't have any pics of my bike Emission sticker or ID plate

With a quick search I found these pics Sorry ya can't read em. Maybe you can find a better pic.
Most people scraped off the ugly Emission sticker on the muffler.
DSCF3624.JPG
DSCF3622.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pictures.

The second one is not the Vehicle emissions control label.

Yes I know, I called it a Vin# ID plate
Don't feed the bears...it just keeps encouraging them to come back for more...Their appetites are voracious and are never satisfied and they tend to bite at all times...and they just :poop: all over the place...lol...DAMIEN

In other words, the bear will not quit trying or leave the premises until it is ignored entirely and food is no longer left out for it to feed on...lol.

Don't feed the bears...it just keeps encouraging them to come back for more...Their appetites are voracious and are never satisfied and they tend to bite at all times...and they just :poop: all over the place...lol...DAMIEN

In other words, the bear will not quit trying or leave the premises until it is ignored entirely and food is no longer left out for it to feed on...lol.
You don't live in bear country lol. Problem bears are almost always either shot or relocated. I think this thread is good. Now i know that a whizzer is street legal in commiefornia. Not that i ever wondered or cared, but now i know.

You don't live in bear country lol.
I beg to differ,,,during my college days I lived in Big Bear Lake in SoCal. which was named that because Bill Holcomb and his crew in the 1800s shot and killed 22 grizzlys in one night...Im also originally from New England and yes we have bears there...Also When Smokey the Bear was originally found scorched but alive, that is only a few miles from where i live right now over in Lincoln County NM, (also known as Billy the Kid country..."The Lincoln County Wars"), Im in Otero county...lol.

So yep, ive been in bear country all my life and have seen their behaviour up close and personal...lol...DAMIEN

Back