Whizzer Vehicle Emission Control label?

Yes I know, I called it a Vin# ID plate

Not sure it needs a Vin #ID plate to be street legal. A bicycle serial number is sufficient AFAIK.

It does need to be emission certified (both exhaust and evaporative) for on road usage if riding on the street or even off-road (unless closed course).

With a Vin# and a Title it's alot easier to register you should know that.

No comment about Emissions, I'm SOOOOO DONE talking about that (n)

With a Vin# and a Title it's alot easier to register you should know that.

No comment about Emissions, I'm SOOOOO DONE talking about that (n)

Just because a person can register a motorized bicycle doesn't mean it is street legal.

Just because a person can register a motorized bicycle doesn't mean it is street legal.
Now you seem to be fishing for an argument. (n)
You have posted the CA. M/B rules and requirements on your other threads many times.
If you can't understand the CA. M/B laws as their written, I can't help you. 🤷‍♂️

BTW, you do realize your arguing this point of registration with a guy who has rode his M/B almost 39,000 miles in 15 years all over CA. without a registration. I have already told you this in your other threads.
I also have never been stopped by the Cops and checked for a registration in all this time.
The only time I was stopped by the Cops was because they thought my Whizzer M/B was COOL and wanted to get a better look. (y)

Do you really think I care to have this conversation? (n)

Last edited:
Do you really think I care to have this conversation? (n)
DITTO and a BRAVO to you Wrench...All of us who enjoy our hobby and association with each other here in the forum should be like minded and not allow "trolls" to suck the joy out of what we are doing and why we are here in the first place...Put the troll back under his bridge so that all of us can JUST RIDE...and enjoy...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Back