Whizzer wont start

OK, I'll take my bike apart and rebuild it :ROFLMAO:
You just did a very small project on it last week that took you 3 days to do a one hour job Wrench...lol.

Going at that "light speed" of yours, I figure that it would take you about 3 years then to disassemble, and an additional 4 years to rebuild it again...lol.

This is one for the future.

Ray
20200214_222027.png
Screenshot_20200214-221044.png
20190321_162101.jpg

You just did a very small project on it last week that took you 3 days to do a one hour job Wrench...lol.

Going at that "light speed" of yours, I figure that it would take you about 3 years then to disassemble, and an additional 4 years to rebuild it again...lol.
To win a build off challenge against Ray it would have to be at least an OHV Whizzer

A classic vintage Factory Production Whizzer will win for sure

It's a good thing you guys have your own spare parts "treasure trove" to pick through with these Whizzers, spare parts are getting as rare as hens teeth in comparison to the relative ease it is for the rest of us with China Girls...lol.
Yep in my area you rarely see a whizzer. In all the years I've came across 1 for sale.

Yep in my area you rarely see a whizzer. In all the years I've came across 1 for sale.
There's a guy in my town, he owns the best pizza place in town...He has a collection of something like 4 or 5 Whizzers that he never takes out of the garage, never rides them, they just sit there.

I found this out when I stopped for pizza one day and he was almost drooling on my bike admiring it...lol.

He didn't think that anyone could build a 2 stroke that looked as good as mine after he has seen the sad mess that some people here in town had built.

His wording was something to the effect of, 'well it's obvious your not a drunk or a druggie that lost his licence and just strapped a motor on his bike to get around'...lol.

He did promise me that "one of these days", he would invite me over to see his Whizzers....I'm wondering if there will be ice skating in Hell before this happens though...lol.

Back