Whizzer wont start

Hi Diesel Tech, and yes I do have motors and parts. I'll post some pictures, I'm sure we can put a motor together for you. View attachment 187461
I dont know what you think a complete engine would cost me. But idk if Paul can still get the complete engine kits or if he wants to mess with getting 1. They were $865 + $200 for shipping. I'm looking to build a whizzer basically from scratch. Engine & clutch setup is the heart, so figured I would look for that 1st. Thanks.

I'll start grabbing parts together so we can put a complete motor together.
Price won't be anywhere near that.

Ray

I'll start grabbing parts together so we can put a complete motor together.
Price won't be anywhere near that.

Ray
Well dont get in a big hurry. I would even entertain some parts like a cylinder that may need bored or valve seats. I'm not to picky. Just want something I can get parts for down the road. No rare or nothing rare. Just something complete that will run or will run with a lil work. I'm not in a big rush. But someday I'll have a whizzer tribute at least.

Well dont get in a big hurry. I would even entertain some parts like a cylinder that may need bored or valve seats. I'm not to picky. Just want something I can get parts for down the road. No rare or nothing rare. Just something complete that will run or will run with a lil work. I'm not in a big rush. But someday I'll have a whizzer tribute at least.
Basically a complete engine/clutch combo. I imagine I can make a wiring harness & can get some of the electric components off shelf at a parts store.

I agree, what you need will be for the Ne's or Se's this way you can find all the new stuff that fits today's parts.

Ray

Also Mason man I dont mind paying a lil more for better parts. Quality/condition of sorts. I just dont want you to feel like I'm impeding/butting into your stash of parts. I appreciate everything. Thanks. Also I'm in the dark as regards to parts. Just know a Al Westman I think are the best & super rare. That's about it. & some cylinders the valve seats fall out of some certain cylinders.

Back