Who has the fastest top speed?

jhammondcpa

The best speed I ever reported was 30MPH and that was using my camera GPS! BTW Maryland limits this type of motoerized vehicle to 29! It's slow, but it seems fast, LOL!

Spare_Parts

The best speed I ever reported was 30MPH and that was using my camera GPS! BTW Maryland limits this type of motoerized vehicle to 29! It's slow, but it seems fast, LOL!
I'm in Newark Delaware and never dared to cross state lines. What all is involved with being legal? Have head tail and brake lights.

rawly old

33 mph is the fastest I've hit pedaling my heart out with a 40 cc engine, 44 mph if you can count a runaway bike on a very steep hill.
I'm comfortable with 14 mph, it's still a bicycle after all. If speed was important, I'd get a Ducati.

JerboaJohn

such a vague thing, "fastest". per cc or per style of motor??
pretty sure someone squeezed in a KTM or CR, etc and went over 80. but if it's CG's, there's nuts going 70, no helmets, stomach on the seat, public highways. horrible vids on YT,,

Last edited:

INTP_ty

~Lol at some of the 15 mph responses

Most of the road cyclists in my town regularly do 25-40

The_Aleman

~Lol at some of the 15 mph responses

Most of the road cyclists in my town regularly do 25-40
Makes sense, I've gone faster on a road bike than I ever have on MB. I tell most people that ask while I'm out and about that these aren't any faster than a regular bicycle, they're just easier on the knees. The most common question asked of my MaBs is "how fast does it go?" and I always answer "fast enough". 20-30MPH cruise is good enough for me, that's 2-3 minutes a mile. There are smarter choices for improving on that.

D

David benson

Think you've got the fastest bike around?
Reply here with details. Pics encouraged.
I had a Starfire 48cc with steel sleeve got it board out and a massive piston put in running a jack shaft on my specialized mtb 28 speed had it at 100 ks with one gear Togo

Akutey

This guy is the fastest, also doing a superman at 120km/h in Turkey. (Assuming he was going the speed limit lol)