Who has the fastest top speed?

Street Ryderz

Tucking is for trannies!
52mph daily. Stupid thing won't go any faster. Need to work on my pipe.
I ride mine sitting straight up until about 55 and it pulls me there like that no issue but then the drag can be felt and leaning forward does help cut through the air better and enables it to unload some more r's.Riding in traffic or just on the street I dont get to go faster than 55 much so it's all upright riding, and I think better to be seen anyway and be able to see as I tend to read way ahead of my self as best I can!

Street Ryderz

Racing hell ya! I love them all,circle track,oval,road course,drag all super fun and all with different skill sets required to be competitive.We have two different big parking lot's that we use one for circle track style but it's just how far can you push a constant lean and run the radius as fast and tight as you can and deal with the bumps as it's well used.The other is brand new and we go at night when empty for oval racing,it's just long enough to almost unload a stock gear if you can come out of the corner fast witch leaves you hard on the brakes to dive into the two car length radius corner,it's fun and usually comes down to whom ever is willing to dive into that apex harder.Road course we have some good spots with nice high speed corners and some really tight switch backs but once I get going on these everyone else starts fading away,like tonight a buddy and I were on the road course (literally)and just as we wee about to go an rd 350 passed us and I said lets go, poor buddy I left him fading back as I caught the rd in the hairpin and matched him pulling the hill coming out of it he looked at me and pulled off as I continued into the next turn.When I got to the end of the run and buddy caught up he was laughing saying you were flying bud and the rd guy knew it!I told him you can only go so fast in the corners but had he continued into the straight after the next corner it would have been over for me LOL.Drag I love, pure acceleration is a rush trying to get one of our engines to pull hard everywhere is a challenge and been great fun experimenting with,it's not really fast as I'm pretty sure my ysr 80 would smoke me in a 1/4 but considering it's a 200 dollar engine I'm pretty impressed by what they can do!I had access to a kart track used by a league,beautiful layout and fast.I tried to organize an event here and only got about 15 committed entrants witch is not bad but I thought it'd be more to make entry fees realistic,for 15 entries the fee would have been 350 each just to cover the track fees as I had no sponsor support,as I now realize is going to be needed to make such a thing happen here.I tried egging on the guys down south in fla and cali and robert and some others that are fast to come race here at Toronto Motorsports Park where there is both a road course and fully sanctioned dragway but no LOL. I'm just gearing up for this seasons runs at the track (drag) as it starts to cool off a bit in the eve/night I can get into the upper 60's pretty quick inside the 1/4 but I'm still trying to better the 60ft and out of the hole becuse alot of time is lost there and if I could get it to unload a bit quicker below the pipe my 70+ should be attainable and be in the 16 second range like a stock honda LOL.

CrazyDan

I had access to a kart track used by a league,beautiful layout and fast.I tried to organize an event here and only got about 15 committed entrants witch is not bad but I thought it'd be more to make entry fees realistic,for 15 entries the fee would have been 350 each just to cover the track fees as I had no sponsor support,as I now realize is going to be needed to make such a thing happen here.
Hit up Neil and see the issues he's had setting up races. I wish Cali had free tracks like my old local track in Jax Florida on 103rd st.