Who has the fastest top speed?

removing the silencer into muffler will lean your engine and will damage it really ive tried it and now i dont have good compression.

removing the silencer into muffler will lean your engine and will damage it really ive tried it and now i dont have good compression.

badmoon makes a good point. You might want to "rich" the carb setting up a bit to compensate. Also an exhaust manifold spacer is cheap and will make the engine run cooler. And use the best synthetic 2 stroke oil that you can find.

I'm impressed by these. I'd rather have a powerful small engine than a big heavy one sometimes. Those 460 engines are amazing, and I plan on getting one in the future.

BTW, my top speed before removing RPM limit was 42mph

Without limiter has gone 46-50mph but belt slips, and need either a chain, or toothed belt to get full HP to the wheels.

badmoon makes a good point. You might want to "rich" the carb setting up a bit to compensate. Also an exhaust manifold spacer is cheap and will make the engine run cooler. And use the best synthetic 2 stroke oil that you can find.

not sure if that will make up for back pressure loss

back pressure may be required

ride that thing Mountainman

A pic of the speedy goose.

Kawa..ecco and I are talking about building one of these as we speak. He's been helping me a lot. I would like to tap your brain for knowledge as well.
Is there a reason why you didn't go with chain drive instead of drive ring / belt drive?

Shawnshank, I have no vidio of the goose. I went with the belt drive because it is the smoothest and most eficent. the gebe is not desighned for the power of the 460, so you have to be real easy on take off and I never go full throtle untill I am at least going 30 mph.even then I roll into it. If you go with the 460 you will need to find clutch springs that engage around 3500 rpms, the stock springs engage at 8000+ rpms. I rode it one time with stock springs and it sucked! I just put a 15 tooth gear on it and it has even more top speed, high 50,s. I ride 25-30 99% of the time. Probably why I am still on my original belt. Good luck on your build!!

Oh, 12 guage spokes is a must, dont even think about trying it with stock spokes, been there done that.

Back