Who has the fastest top speed?

Good explanation Frank.

Years ago I was on a 4x4 off-road forum (newslist I think it was back then) where we had a troll named "Muskie". He would make one comment and a flamewar would erupt behind it. He only ever made one comment, and it was usually well written and thought out. I tracked him down and was able to talk to him and found out who he was and what he was doing. He was a documentary movie writer/director/producer who was exploring controversial ideas as "hooks" for his writing and movies. He was working here in Nova Scotia at the time and while we never met, we talked about many interesting things and places to see here. His views opened up my rather conservative mind at the time. Unlike most trolls, he was brilliant and had a productive point to what he was doing (although he was flattered by the sometimes more than 100 posts following his one-liner).

we had a really s**tty troll on an old graphics design forum I used to frequent that's long since dead. don't remember the guy's name, but we all referred to him as "tama" because that was the first half of the name of his first account (he was banned many times and kept registering new accounts). he would constantly make terrible posts about how haram your pork chop dinner was, how badly he wanted sharia law in the US, and so on. lots of anti-white drivel and conspiracy theory bulls**t, interspersed with irrelevant comments about how his wife is from south america. I remember one time in particular, some 14 year old kid had joined the forum, made some vaguely anti-muslim remarks and the guy threatened to murder the poor kid and started posting the kid's face all over the forum

come to think of it, he might have been a paranoid schitzo.

we had a really s**tty troll on an old graphics design forum I used to frequent that's long since dead. don't remember the guy's name, but we all referred to him as "tama" because that was the first half of the name of his first account (he was banned many times and kept registering new accounts). he would constantly make terrible posts about how haram your pork chop dinner was, how badly he wanted sharia law in the US, and so on. lots of anti-white drivel and conspiracy theory bulls**t, interspersed with irrelevant comments about how his wife is from south america. I remember one time in particular, some 14 year old kid had joined the forum, made some vaguely anti-muslim remarks and the guy threatened to murder the poor kid and started posting the kid's face all over the forum

come to think of it, he might have been a paranoid schitzo.

Years ago I posted to usenet newsgroups, bicycling group, there was a fantastic troll there with the initials E.D. he was one of the main topics of the newsgroup, He would make one comment and things would hit the fan for days after.

My speed. Rocket powered turbo slug.
Actually I've not ridden yet I just built it. After a few issues I plan to fire it up tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20170519_2210332_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170519_2210332_rewind.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 381
My speed. Rocket powered turbo slug.
Actually I've not ridden yet I just built it. After a few issues I plan to fire it up tomorrow morning.
Naw, that's no 'rocket sled', THIS is a rocket sled.

2_E-trikeL-1280.jpg

50V 960W 7-speed shifting recumbent trike.

That thing was so cool and fast we had to add an AfterBuner tail light to it.

E-trikerearLights.jpg

That was a cool trike to build and worthy of a 'Rocket Sled' title ;-}
The basic 2-stroke 2-wheeler above, not so much ;-}

Naw, that's no 'rocket sled', THIS is a rocket sled.

2_E-trikeL-1280.jpg

50V 960W 7-speed shifting recumbent trike.

That thing was so cool and fast we had to add an AfterBuner tail light to it.

E-trikerearLights.jpg

That was a cool trike to build and worthy of a 'Rocket Sled' title ;-}
The basic 2-stroke 2-wheeler above, not so much ;-}
Looks good. But I said slug. Not sled.
Slug because I've not ridden till today.
I agree about rocket sled title.

My Roadmaster hits 55 easy with a Zeda Stage 2 motor on it 29 inch bike with a 32 tooth sprocket

The best speed I ever reported was 30MPH and that was using my camera GPS! BTW Maryland limits this type of motoerized vehicle to 29! It's slow, but it seems fast, LOL!

The best speed I ever reported was 30MPH and that was using my camera GPS! BTW Maryland limits this type of motoerized vehicle to 29! It's slow, but it seems fast, LOL!
I'm in Newark Delaware and never dared to cross state lines. What all is involved with being legal? Have head tail and brake lights.

Back