Who has the most accessories on their bike?

Is anybody else having a hard time getting parts since so much stuff comes from Asia? Been waiting forever on some 9mm external retainer rings.

April 1st I ordered a box of 50 paper masks from China and the delivery/shipping time frame is May 20th to June 21st. Well I thought they'd be here way before that but no dice. I tried to cancel w/Amazon but they say no can do till the shipping window is missed. That's BS policy. I've ordered plenty from China and 2 or 3 weeks is max to deliver. The vendor I used is a scam, period. I'll wait till 6-21 to dispute but then I'm afraid it will be too late, vendor long gone. Be careful my friend. Only $16 but it's $16.

@darwin Do you still need masks Friend?

I just got a box of 50, I'll send you 25 of them if you need them man.

^^^^
That is what I have to offer.

Ride Safe!

HP:)

@darwin Do you still need masks Friend?

I just got a box of 50, I'll send you 25 of them if you need them man.

^^^^
That is what I have to offer.

Ride Safe!

HP:)
No thanks Human, appreciate the offer bigtime. I clicked on your link there and clicked on all the amazon links and all are not in stock. Do you have a link to the exact company you ordered from? I'd like to check it out.

No thanks Human, appreciate the offer bigtime. I clicked on your link there and clicked on all the amazon links and all are not in stock. Do you have a link to the exact company you ordered from? I'd like to check it out.
Here are some links, i haven't contacted any of these sellers so am unsure if they are in stock, but some say "in stock"

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

I got them off of ebay

Companies in CA. Have them on E bay box of 100 for $55. Free shipping. When I ordered they were at my house in 2 days.
www.ebay.com/b/disposible-face-masks/257818/_bn115384335

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
My current bike. Also have a trailer hitch, side basket, lockable ammo box, brake light, alarm, tracker, locks and phone notifier.
20210602_132548.jpg

20210602_132516.jpg

20210602_132434.jpg

Last edited:
Back