Who I AM

NARLEY PEDALSON

Local time
7:19 PM
Hi i just wanted to introduce my self to this forum

I am a 16 year kid who has way to much time and tools on his hands. My interests have always bin trying to get as much power as possible form tiny engines 50cc or less engines but i never put them on anything till now.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you can wrench and tune your way to a record attempt on the Bonneville salt.

Hi

Welcome here to the MB place. I'm sure you'll have a lot of motor advise to share with others.

no but i have a weed eater friction drive 16'' tire with 1 3/4'' peg that will lift the front tire up if you go from cursing at 60% throttle and punch it and will spin to 11200ish rpm at load and 17660ish rpm with no load (tire in the air but still some load)

no but i have a weed eater friction drive 16'' tire with 1 3/4'' peg that will lift the front tire up if you go from cursing at 60% throttle and punch it and will spin to 11200ish rpm at load and 17660ish rpm with no load (tire in the air but still some load)

Mind you its the older 26cc weed eater with a newer 25cc homelite crank and crank case and the head/cylinder is shaved 1/23'' leaving 0.0001 clearance and i had to add a spark plug seat to my plug so the piston would not hit it. the exhaust port it ported all the way to the sides of the muffler mount but is no metal was removed up words to not lose compression and i polished it with 400g wet and then metal polish, the intake port was just polished for and not ported because more air is not necessary in my fuel mixture. i added a 1/6'' alloy cut out to the crank case cover to lessen crank case volume. the exhaust is a modded pocket bike exhaust with no muffler and a smaller hole at the end of the expansion chamber. the carb is off a 70something cc chain saw.

fual
500ml of 94 octane gas
100ml of 35% nitro 16% caster 49% methanol

it works out to around almost 5% nitro witch is close to glow and 130ish octane and 3.2% caster/lube

im just in the mitz of repainting and will try to post pics mid next week

Last edited:
Back