Who likes to break the rules?

Local time
3:51 PM
I love riding my motoredbike with a complete disregard for the driving system. I love riding with no helmet. Blowing through red lights. Taking left turns in traffic. Buzzing by police cruisers. And jamming past homo bicyclists in the bike lane at 30 mph.

How bout you?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

I love riding my motoredbike with a complete disregard for the driving system. I love riding with no helmet. Blowing through red lights. Taking left turns in traffic. Buzzing by police cruisers. And jamming past homo bicyclists in the bike lane at 30 mph.

How bout you?

I don't think that's very cool. Attitudes like that can ruin things for everyone else. People will start complaining and cops will crack down harder.
Some of us here are bicyclists still, too. I myself actually like to pedal and keep in shape. This is not a cheapo motorcycle, this is a bicycle that can cruise!

And you might want to look at another side of the coin. Some cager could be saying "I love passing idiot wannabe moped riders too close".
Negative energy stacks up against you. Ask me how I know. Don't help get what we love legislated out of existence. I don't wanna go electric! :D

:giggle: Oh come on Chris, you are being funny right in a flame bait kinda way?

Are the motorized bike hooligans in HB ****ing you off?

Riding without a helmet in Huntington Beach will get really expensive at a
couple hundred dollars a pop and the red light, left turn thing will remove you
from the gene pool.

I remember once having a talk with my son, he was young and coming of age and mentioned a kid he knew that got pinched for shoplifting some candy bars. Instead of repeating to him the standard admonishment of why stealing was wrong that went unquestioned when he was really little, this time I just said "if you're ever think you want to steal something, make it big, never less than a bank, at least make the stupidity worthwhile".

One thing being a rebel without a cause, another being a rebel without a clue.

PS
OP I know you're posting tongue-in-cheek on this one, I hope things get better where you are but being a realist I'd doubt it.

Last edited:
Here in florida there's no helmet law unless your under the age of 16. I personally do not wear one. But i always stop for a red light or a stop sign. It would be just plain stupid not to. Im on a bike. Car vs. Me. Im pretty sure the car would win everytime. I do buzz by every cop i see. As long as im not breaking the law!

Man Kid! I'd love to go rid'in with you! sounds like my kind of rush. Since this wittness protection thing here in Blythe, I gotta keep it on the down low so no go

Chris, if you can get away with all of that (and it must be "all" true), i'm moving to a neighbourhood near you, even if i have to shovel sh*************************it and pay double tax.

I Agree with Fabian, where I live revenue raising is totally out of control, maybe I should move to CA as well.

I've noticed a real change in people's driving habits it's obvious we are all to scared to even slightly exceed the speed limit even under ideal driving conditions nowadays. They even go so far as to contract out the enforcement of speed limits to private enterprise, it's really unfair.

I do every thing I can to fly under the radar, although encounters with the lycra crowd can be fun :)

Golden Eagle chris you are an absolute idiot!

I can not be any kinder than that.

Check out what happened in Washington State! Gas motored bikes are not legal anymore unless regulated by the State of Washington and that means a drivers license and insurance.

They are classified as Mopeds and need registration and insurance. I know of know one with a motored gas bike of any kind that is legal in that state!

I know of one guy, Augidog who will probably be the first motored biker with a gas engine to be legal.

Its because of idiots like you that the State of Washington cracked down on motored internal combustion bikes.

Thanks a lot pal....

KevinK

Back