Who makes a long lasting clutch (2 stroke)

cpita

Local time
3:38 AM
One of my employees has a 2 stroke kit on his bike (his only form of transportation) and puts lots of miles on it. he's very mechanically inclined on small engines and usually just orders a new engine kit when it goes out, but wants to see if he can get a replacement clutch kit. he needs a good one if anyone makes such

One of my employees has a 2 stroke kit on his bike (his only form of transportation) and puts lots of miles on it. he's very mechanically inclined on small engines and usually just orders a new engine kit when it goes out, but wants to see if he can get a replacement clutch kit. he needs a good one if anyone makes such
You will have to go on facebook to find this clutch assembly on their page Lenco Gas Cycles or directly message Kurt Smolik.

Attachments

• Lanco Gas Cycles clutch.jpg
    Lanco Gas Cycles clutch.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,215
Last edited:
This clutch kit is overkill for the average guy. If his motor is stock power output, then he should just replace the stock clutch parts.
img_2064__41607_1.jpg
would be the clutch of choice for me also, but honestly most would never see the need

i don't like the hacked out clutch version, to me it looks as if the pads could start to become loose. The standard clutch has many little pads, less chance of things coming loose and creating unwanted play that cam put stress on other parts

if you notice on any conventional clutch the pads are fixed.

I'll be buying one of those Lanco Gas Cycles Super Clutch in the future, mostly because it exists. :) Today my clutch just started squeaking when I engaged it from startup. I'm sure that the hot rodding of my new toy is mostly to blame for the new squeaking issue. I'm going to look into a fix for this problem that I can do myself, but having a much better clutch for about 50 bucks is a very attractive idea.

He has tested them, therefor they work. I got DEEP pockets for new ideas. What could it hurt? We always look for a way Crash&Burn these things. It's what we do.---------( Made In America)

Is it just me or does that special clutch look like a regular one with the "bars" between 3 pads simply removed so 5 larger pads could be used in place of 15 smaller ones.. My initial thought is that a dremel and a 4x5in pad of clutch material with about half an hour of spare time and you could make exactly the same thing.

Is it just me or does that special clutch look like a regular one with the "bars" between 3 pads simply removed so 5 larger pads could be used in place of 15 smaller ones.. My initial thought is that a dremel and a 4x5in pad of clutch material with about half an hour of spare time and you could make exactly the same thing.
ZAKLY Wattson. DYI

Back