Who sells a 7G Ghost Racer transmission today

Here is a cross section of my pulley and a pic of the backside. How does it compare to yours ? I think you have a black freewheel in the center of your pulley, right? That might present an offset clearance issue. Notice I had to remove the black retainer ring on the back of my pulley because it was kissing the bell. Belt still tracks perfectly.
View attachment 168404View attachment 168405
Yes mine has a freewheel, but a solid pulley like yours is offered also if there in stock. If you can wait till 2mrow it will be 83° here & I'll get some measurements for you. It might not be in a fancy form/cad quality drawing like yours thou.

Thank you DieselTech for getting back to me with this option. I feel good knowing I'm not stuck with this straight shaft engine. I'm not familiar with the performance of a torque converter on a bike and did not pursue it because of the input shaft difference. I was not aware of the shaft adapter which makes it all possible. I still want to compare my 100T pulley with your 4G before making my final decision. Again, thank you so much for your help
If you have the straight shaft Hausheng engine it does not have a 5/8" output shaft it is a little smaller than that and well over 5 years ago a
fella was working on finding sealed bearings stacke into the drive bell that would work. The size I use to have written down but I do not have
it available. I have the the old Ghost Racer kit I put on a bike well over 5 years ago and it still has the original oil lite bushing on it with well
over 5k miles. The drive bell and bushing only come into use at idle or release of the throttle. What probably happened on your engine was
the bearing lost lubrication which accelerated wear on it. That has to be a oil lite bearing to work and that was a cheap way in the build. I
have a link to GasBike that shows that bearing and you might need a new drive bell since it looked worn. You always want to soak that
bearing in a good grade of automotive oil for at least 12 hours before wiping it off with a cloth. I have always put the bearing in a small tin
can with the oil to heat it on a stove just to warm up the oil so it soaks into the bearing. Pulling the drive bell and bearing off to oil that bearing
is just a part of routine maintenance which should be done around 500 miles to keep from having problems.
Gasbike for parts
Picture
Oil Lite Bushing.png

Thanks for the offer on a drawing DieselTech, but I don't think it will be necessary.
Here are 3 pics of the 4G pulley and one of my 7G Ghost Racer.
To me they look the same as far as the area around the shaft is concerned.
What are you opinions ? There is NO RETURNING this part.

Rear view of the 7G
7G rear view .JPG

Rear view of the 4G
4G rear view .jpg

Front view of the 4G
4G front view.jpg

End view of the 4G
4G end view .jpg

If you have the straight shaft Hausheng engine it does not have a 5/8" output shaft it is a little smaller than that and well over 5 years ago a
fella was working on finding sealed bearings stacke into the drive bell that would work. The size I use to have written down but I do not have
it available. I have the the old Ghost Racer kit I put on a bike well over 5 years ago and it still has the original oil lite bushing on it with well
over 5k miles. The drive bell and bushing only come into use at idle or release of the throttle. What probably happened on your engine was
the bearing lost lubrication which accelerated wear on it. That has to be a oil lite bearing to work and that was a cheap way in the build. I
have a link to GasBike that shows that bearing and you might need a new drive bell since it looked worn. You always want to soak that
bearing in a good grade of automotive oil for at least 12 hours before wiping it off with a cloth. I have always put the bearing in a small tin
can with the oil to heat it on a stove just to warm up the oil so it soaks into the bearing. Pulling the drive bell and bearing off to oil that bearing
is just a part of routine maintenance which should be done around 500 miles to keep from having problems.
Gasbike for parts
Picture
View attachment 168802
Thank you for this link. I'm sure others will appreciate it. This is not the issue I'm dealing with right now. An oil lite bushing was the first mod that I made.

Thanks for the offer on a drawing DieselTech, but I don't think it will be necessary.
Here are 3 pics of the 4G pulley and one of my 7G Ghost Racer.
To me they look the same as far as the area around the shaft is concerned.
What are you opinions ? There is NO RETURNING this part.

Rear view of the 7GView attachment 168804

Rear view of the 4G
View attachment 168805

Front view of the 4G
View attachment 168807

End view of the 4G
View attachment 168809
Looks the same to me, but I've said that b4 & been wrong🤣😂 lol by your pics you already got a pulley. I think it will work by looking at them. I see that pulley dont have the freewheel/one way bearing. I see that's the solid pulley version.

Not knowing what the back side of the freewheel pulley looks like I was concerned about the clearance. I don't really need the freewheel anyway. I have not purchased it yet. The girls at Bicycle Engines were nice enough to take one off the shelf and photograph it. They are trying to close out their 4G inventory and will not accept returns. That's why I wanted your opinion and Chainlube's too.

Not knowing what the back side of the freewheel pulley looks like I was concerned about the clearance. I don't really need the freewheel anyway. I have not purchased it yet. The girls at Bicycle Engines were nice enough to take one off the shelf and photograph it. They are trying to close out their 4G inventory and will not accept returns. That's why I wanted your opinion and Chainlube's too.
Well if it dont work for you I'll take it! What are they $charging$ for that pulley? Is it like $45

No, I think it's about $35. They have both 80T ( not listed) and 100T and maybe have a freewheel version also. Check out their website.
Bicycle Engines under 4G parts. I'll let you know if it fits when I get it. I'm sure it will though.

Don't have to wait 12 hours while your Oilite Bushing soaks up oil, It only takes 10 minutes

Oilite recommends putting the bushing in boiling 30w or 40w oil for 10 minutes,
Then put the bushing in cold oil to cool it off and it's re impregnated with oil.

I received a 4G 100T pulley from Bicycle Engines (shown in the 3 pics above) and installed it on my 7G Ghost Racer today. It fits perfectly even though GruBee said it would not. No one wants to, or is, supporting the 7G Ghost Racer any longer.

Back