Who wants free stickers!!??? Just got a bunch today!!!!!

Tom

Out of Stickers - More on the way...

EDIT: ORDERED A TON MORE!: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=6999

I have 250 stickers in each font. Thats 500 total. Anyone that wants some, PM or e-mail me your mailing address and I will send you a few free of charge, just as long as you promise to sport these on your bike.

If you would like to get a bunch to hand out at events or to friends, let me know and we can work something out.

Tom

I already sent out nearly 50 total stickers to a bunch of people already. There are still plenty more!!!

Let me know if you are going to any events and I can send you a bunch to hand out and spread the word.

B

Barret

Got my stickers today; thank you! I plan to throw one on my bike, my truck, and then the trailer I plan to complete (to tow my bike around)....

K

kamikazi_kostka

I got my stickers, thanks man.

I put it on my van's bumper sticker, I'll take a pic later.

Can I make one suggestion for the future though?

In the future can you get some that are that size (to put on your gas tank or bike frame), but can you also get some printed that are full bumper sticker size?

Cause I wish it was bigger on my bumper, it is a pretty tiny sticker right now imo.

Just my 2 cents, thanks again
-Chris

Tom

Tom said:
when did i send them off to you?
looks like I never sent you new ones. I looked up your address from an old email and sent you 4 just now.

kamikazi_kostka said:
but can you also get some printed that are full bumper sticker size?
The problem is that the 12" x 3" size which is the bumper sticker size is about 3x more expensive and won't fit into a regular envelope, so I would have to pay extra for shipping too. If enough people express interest, I might figure out a way.

K

kamikazi_kostka

that would be cool.

I mean it is up to you.

But I would pay $1 + $0.80 shipping for a bumper sticker.

If it is more, than I am content with what I have.

But otherwise, I think it would be sweet if you could get some bumper stickers.

azbill

I'm Back :p

:D I sold my Haro and the 2 stickers on it will now be displayed at RV parks across the country !! I sold it to a lady who travels all over by rv and it seemed an excellent idea. Cheaper than a car to tow behind and easier the a "normal" bike
I hope that it generates some interest in rv parks for motored bikes the site and the community
But... now I need a couple of the fancy script stickers for the Deviate that I can afford to finish now :( wink,wink,nudge,nudge
I know you sent me four but I gave a couple to azvinnie :)

Bill

Tom

PM or email me again if you want some more. I will be more than happy to send them. I just keep track of sticker requests better that way.