Who's coming to the rally

J

JE

Roll call who's going to the Rally in Ocean Park Washington.Bill Green and I will be rolling ino town friday night the 29th.

Jim Welch (Ghost0) and I will roll in Saturday before noon if all is right.

Stude13 where are you and rif staying.I think we'll be camping out.We should go for a ride on friday if we meet up early enough.

home turf, sort of

Wow, just discovered this thread and I'm late in the game. Wish I could be there. I grew up in Pendleton, OR and though NE Oregon perhaps I'm allowed PNW affiliation even if it's part desert and inland.

I'd love to meet you, see all your cool bikes and go for a ride or two. Mountain man got me thinking of coastal rides with his therapy thread. Fun times and safe rides for all who make this gathering. Take your rain gear just in case.

rain gear--we dont need no stinkin rain gear! yeah psmcd utah aint that far in fact augie and i are coming in sept. to set worlds record bike runs. be there or be square. mitch

I'm a desert boy, nearly allergic to rain;~)

Stopped by a shop on the way home and now I'm jazzed by those Felt Cruisers. Maybe I'll have one together for the next gathering. All you folks have a great time there.

You record breakers keep in touch and I'll see you here. If Softride forgives me I'm askin to let me light the jets. Funny thing is all my friends were afraid I was gonna buy one. I'll settle for being on the pit crew.

Seriously - I'll wrangle a couple of days off and come watch, help, cheer, etc.

Attachments

• AG.jpeg
    AG.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 180
Back