Tires Why am I getting a flat tire??

I know this is an older thread (that's OK cause I am an older human) but I didn't see any mention of the valve cap. These will keep out dirt which can cause a valve to leak, and I use metal ones with an "o" ring which gives an extra seal on the valve stem. Art

I like the green caps with the valve stem core remover on them that comes on the slime tubes. I just don't like the slime lol.

I know this is an older thread (that's OK cause I am an older human) but I didn't see any mention of the valve cap. These will keep out dirt which can cause a valve to leak, and I use metal ones with an "o" ring which gives an extra seal on the valve stem. Art
Great point.... I bought fancy dice shaped valve covers and never had a problem with that. Ever since I did the things in my previous post, haven't had a flat since. Top off in spring and that usually lasts all year.

My problem now, I STILL can't get my 4 stroke to run. Got it going once last spring, ran like crap, tried everything I know to try and am stuck. Gave up. I have been looking for someone to come over and help. At least show me what I missed or did wrong. Lost all last summer of rides. Hoping this spring... I THINK I have a lead on someone who has skills with everything small motor. So we'll see.
And yet... even sitting in the garage for nearly a full year now, still got plenty of pressure in both tires.
Good tires, GOOD spokes not poking from the inside, heavy duty tube, thorn guard on top of that. Done.

Back