Why did we just go from 115 members to 72?

Tom

Local time
7:38 AM
I hope you guys have noticed that my efforts to stop spam in its tracks has paid off. What worked the best is not letting people post links on their first post. Because of that, we still have spammers signing up to the board, but then not posting anything. So, I installed a MOD that shows only members with 1 or more posts, and only these members count towards the total post count.

you rock, bossman 8)

anybody want flags? go to your profile, the flag-chooser is right under "location" :)

good job guys!

i been workin a whole lot on my christmas break and i just moved. i'm gonna get back into this stuff soon :D

thanks, istbenz, have a nice holiday...

hey, help us out by adding a few engine types to our list, we're gonna try to incorporate it into your profile when it's done 8)

I am more pleased with you guys than any forum I've been on, which is few; but I appreciate what y'all do as well.

well, thanks, etheric, but yaknow what they say...we're only here 'cuz you're here :)

we've added country flags to your "profile" page, see the ones under our avatar?

go to your "profile", scroll down to where it lets you type in your "location", right under that, you can choose your country flag 8)

Back