Why do you ride a motorized bike?

I built mine up because I have a seizure condition that "disqualifies" me from having a drivers licence, unless medicated (which i refuse to do), seizure free for a couple of years, and OKed by a Doctor, but I'm not about to dumb myself down with big pharmas solution to that... Is cheap as dirt... and then there's the overcrowding of our public transportation... the ease of which traffic jams are avoided... and then the smile I get, knowing that some poor sucker stuck in traffic is just like "THAT LITTLE C*** SUCKER" as I weave my way through the grid lock. Plus my ride is completely custom and has turned out to be quite the conversation piece, as well as free promo for my custom works.

I built mine up because I have a seizure condition that "disqualifies" me from having a drivers licence, unless medicated (which i refuse to do), seizure free for a couple of years, and OKed by a Doctor, but I'm not about to dumb myself down with big pharmas solution to that... Is cheap as dirt... and then there's the overcrowding of our public transportation... the ease of which traffic jams are avoided... and then the smile I get, knowing that some poor sucker stuck in traffic is just like "THAT LITTLE C*** SUCKER" as I weave my way through the grid lock. Plus my ride is completely custom and has turned out to be quite the conversation piece, as well as free promo for my custom works.
Shawn is that you?

Reminds me of the story about Bill Clinton. Rumored to be a hungry womanizer, I don't know if it was true, but the story goes that Hillary was complaining to Janet Reno about Bill always wanting "action" every single night.

Janet said she could understand: "Sometimes a woman just needs some sleep! You know, when that happens to me, I just let out a big fart. It usually stops the call for duty."

Hillary thought that was a great idea. Later that night as Bill came to bed, rubbing her back, carousing for action, Hillary let out a big stinker! "Janet, is that you?" Bill said...

Reminds me of the story about Bill Clinton. Rumored to be a hungry womanizer, I don't know if it was true, but the story goes that Hillary was complaining to Janet Reno about Bill always wanting "action" every single night.

Janet said she could understand: "Sometimes a woman just needs some sleep! You know, when that happens to me, I just let out a big fart. It usually stops the call for duty."

Hillary thought that was a great idea. Later that night as Bill came to bed, rubbing her back, carousing for action, Hillary let out a big stinker! "Janet, is that you?" Bill said...
Hey that's great, a Canadian who knows good American jokes!

Funny how she stayed married to the man who did not have sexual relations with that woman and smoked but didn't inhale yet somehow with that luggage strapped to her back she was still surprised she lost the presidency more than once.. Can't personally come to trust somebody who stays committed to such a person, she must have some other motive that is beyond my comprehension, whatever it is it's probably not a good one.

Before I get a bunch people all up in arms I'll also say I don't trust or like the opposition either, who's also currently caught up in fbi investigations, that's enough to raise eyebrows to who should and shouldn't be given nukes and control over our taxes, oh well maybe we'll learn this time...

Back