Why does everyone hate 4-stroke bikes?

It's kinda funny where I'm at, everyone rides there big loud 4 strokes around, with not a neighbor who cares. As soon as you get a warmed over 2 stroke out thou, it's like monday night football! Everybody is out on the front porch watching you. Lol

In 1939 Whizzer M/B invented Cool

I never thought a chainsaw sounded cool :ROFLMAO:
A whizzer is a totally different machine. They actually put some research into it. lol. It wasn't just a bunch of drunk china men saying " hey we can make motors from these cans." lol. I always loved the scream of a chainsaw, means works getting done. I like when works getting done, means paycheck are getting made. When paychecks are being made, it means they get cashed. An I love cashing my pay check, then spending it. lol

A whizzer is a totally different machine. They actually put some research into it. lol. It wasn't just a bunch of drunk china men saying " hey we can make motors from these cans." lol. I always loved the scream of a chainsaw, means works getting done. I like when works getting done, means paycheck are getting made. When paychecks are being made, it means they get cashed. An I love cashing my pay check, then spending it. lol
I get paid to make chainsaws scream. 'cept I hate Stihl.

I get paid to make chainsaws scream. 'cept I hate Stihl.
I sold my last gas saw, bought an electric. As I got older I realized I didn't use it like I used to. Electric one does just fine for chopping up the occasional limb and getting wood ready for the fire pit or camping. Kinda miss it, I used to use castor in it, made me dream of the races as a kid.

Honestly, I started going down the Dino-fueled path, but then got bit by the Li-ion bug. No range to speak of, but I can sneak right up on others on a bike path, smile and slide past them, then pull away with a big SEG on my face as I whack the thumb throttle, and the 1000W motor hums to life. I HAVE a 79cc Predator sitting in the living room, all clutched up, with a 36 tooth and fresh chain, looking for a home, somewhere. But, until the doc figure out my leg issues, both are sidelined for the moment.
And to all of you crazy SOBs out there running Predator 212's on your 1960's and 70's Coaster brake beach cruisers, I'll see you in the ER...
And then my lawyer friend will be waiting for your call, when the cops come down on you for riding an unregistered motorcycle you built in the basement...

Yep hate them 4 strokers. Lol

Attachments

• 20210913_123719.jpg
    20210913_123719.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 150
Back