Why does everyone hate 4-stroke bikes?

Smolik performance china gir billet case,arrow 40mm race crank, polini 70cc sport cylinder and piston, RDM cylinder head, RDM stage 4 clutch. I bought everything and assembled myself.
hot damn, I gotta learn how to put one of these together, I dont have a torque wrench and Im scared to take off my cylender head

hot damn, I gotta learn how to put one of these together, I dont have a torque wrench and Im scared to take off my cylender head
When it comes to tools keep in mind how often you'll be using it.

If it's going to be getting daily use buy high quality.

If it's only getting occasional use get a medium quality tool.

Only buy cheap low grade tools if you plan to modify them into some type of specialty tool.

When it comes to tools keep in mind how often you'll be using it.

If it's going to be getting daily use buy high quality.

If it's only getting occasional use get a medium quality tool.

Only buy cheap low grade tools if you plan to modify them into some type of specialty tool.
I was think a bend bar style torque wrench. They are like 12 bucks and work well enough on these to torque the head and mount nuts. I do agree with you though. High quality for everyday use, medium for dinking round now and then. An cheapo for welding to a cheater bar to break the dang nabbit rusty bolt free. Lol

For me it's a matter of how they look and how they sound. A four stroke motor looks like you took it off of some garden equipment and put it on your bike, and they sound like lawnmowers. People say they are more reliable so I think if you want something that looks cool and seems to be more fun get a two stroke. If you just want something to get you from place to place and don't want to tinker, get a four stroke.

Nope not mine🤣 it sounds easily 4× bigger than it is, and maybe a little like it has more than one cylinder
Yeh, I ride a 138cc Flat Head 4 stroke Whizzer M/B myself and they have a sound all of their own
Straight pipe and sounds like a big engine, loud , But I use a high flow baffle which makes it run better and sound better, good

Attachments

• DSCF3705.JPG
    DSCF3705.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF3706.JPG
    DSCF3706.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 112
New Harley's with the Milwaukee Eight engine are very quiet and sound like Honda's
Most guy's change the exhaust and make em loud

Back