Why haven't I seen these motorbikes before??

• Thread starter Deleted member 30828
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30828

I purchased an older used 80cc 2 stoke bicycle a little while ago, and am now working on building a new one.

Apparently these motorized bikes aren't new, they've probably been around, what, 20 years? I've never seen one before, and neither has anyone I know or talked to about it. This thing gets a lot of attention in my area.

These might be the most efficient vehicle that can get you up to 30-40mph, and still light enough to carry, with minimal gas and maintenance cost. Not to mention loadss of fun. A bit dangerous tho I must admit.

I purchased an older used 80cc 2 stoke bicycle a little while ago, and am now working on building a new one.

Apparently these motorized bikes aren't new, they've probably been around, what, 20 years? I've never seen one before, and neither has anyone I know or talked to about it. This thing gets a lot of attention in my area.

These might be the most efficient vehicle that can get you up to 30-40mph, and still light enough to carry, with minimal gas and maintenance cost. Not to mention loadss of fun. A bit dangerous tho I must admit.
Yup, there really not that new. and they still are in there infancy (ie theres better engines that are ahead, for example the bt and yd100) but quality has improved, a lot. Id say give it a few years and these engines would be considered ancient lol. Electric is a far better system, but isnt affordable enough to replace these engines, yet. So for now, enjoy it while you can, these are a tinkerers dream right now!

Yup, there really not that new. and they still are in there infancy (ie theres better engines that are ahead, for example the bt and yd100) but quality has improved, a lot. Id say give it a few years and these engines would be considered ancient lol. Electric is a far better system, but isnt affordable enough to replace these engines, yet. So for now, enjoy it while you can, these are a tinkerers dream right now!

Yeah, now everybody wants to ride their bike all of a sudden. I love the look on other bikers faces as I blow past them at 30 mph, as they huff and puff desperately up the steep hill 😅 you know what I'm talkin' bout lol

Yeah, now everybody wants to ride their bike all of a sudden. I love the look on other bikers faces as I blow past them at 30 mph, as they huff and puff desperately up the steep hill 😅 you know what I'm talkin' bout lol
Yup 😆
But as a avid mountain biker myself, there's times where pedaling just seems more fun.
But wait untill you get a motorcycle! Now thats some highway fun

Back