why i wish i would have never bought a bicycle engine kit

"Transformed into bike motors"? Hilarious. Slapping stickers on is a transformation but hey maybe the decals are made in the USA, lol.

Haha..thats funny you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Bumble uses homelite 26cc engines. That they get from homelite. They then take the homelite engines and create a motorized bike out of them..all the steel work is done is orangecity,fl. Last time I checked that's America. Theres the mounting bracket the plate that the engine mounts to with the lift bar welded to it and the nuetral bracket all made in america. The motor has modifications to it that are done in florida also. Its not just pull it outta of a box and slap a sticker on it..these kits are not made in china..the engine maybe but the rest is made in Florida. Thats in america..By Americans.

Mmmm mmmm, the smell of spam is still thick in the air. No one gets any trimmer engine from Homelite, they don't make them. It's not good to mislead people. Homelite gets their trimmer engines from an OEM in China, obviously not a very resounding endorsement for that particular Homelite (or any other) product.

Last edited:
Mmmm mmmm, the smell of spam is still thick in the air. No one gets any trimmer engine from Homelite, they don't make them. It's not good to mislead people. Homelite gets their trimmer engines from an OEM in China, obviously not a very resounding endorsement for that particular Homelite (or any other) product.

What ever you say you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. So your telling me that its not a homelite engine they use? Im done with this post. You have no knowledge of bumblebee or there kits.. I emailed them 2days ago and asked them and thats what they told. That they use homelite engines the 26cc 2 stroke. To say that homelite doesn't make trimmers just goes to show you have no idea what you are talking about. Try typing in homelite weed eaters in google and see what pops up..im done with you negative nonsense..i smell jealousy in the air..later

To say that homelite doesn't make trimmers just goes to show you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not sure if this is willful ignore ance or it just comes natural but I've highlighted the pertinent words.

No one gets any trimmer engine from Homelite, they don't make them. It's not good to mislead people. Homelite gets their trimmer engines from an OEM in China

In other words, Homelite shops the OEM market of made in China goods, just as anyone else can, and puts their decals on the product. Get it? One would only be jealous of something they thought was good, which I do not, but I also detest misinfo being spread like......well, that detestable sandwich meat.

I've been warned that i'm not allowed to make any comment, but that doesn't stop me enjoying the show; sitting ringside, hooping and hollering like it's a World Wrestling Entertainment event :D

I'm not sure if this is willful ignore ance or it just comes natural but I've highlighted the pertinent words.

In other words, Homelite shops the OEM market of made in China goods, just as anyone else can, and puts their decals on the product. Get it? One would only be jealous of something they thought was good, which I do not, but I also detest misinfo being spread like......well, that detestable sandwich meat.

Whatever like i said im done with this nonsense..im going riding. enjoy

Back