Why is BikeBerry so bad?

Some people say 212’s ungoverned without upgrades will barely ever throw a rod. I’m putting a rod in mine anyways. But yes bikeberry is kinda dumb they kept putting a bikeberry add on my YouTube videos for months but it finally stopped. A lot of the stuff is overpriced. For example their sha clone was $56 when I can get one for $20 or less on eBay. Sprocket adapters are like $70. The wide pedals from gasbike are horrible I might add the threads even being coarse strip like crazy, the sprocket is uneven and the pedals don’t go on far enough on the shaft. Cheep cheep indeed.

I used to own a 1962 SAAB with an 850 cc 3 cylinder two stroke, I really doubt a mildly breathed on 212 cu in. 4 stroke single industrial engine going to power that car effectively, even though the SAAB stroker is small, it's tuned for good low RPM torque and moderate RPM. And the whole car weighs about 1600 pounds.

SAAB_96_De_Luxe_1964.jpg

yeah you need like 25-30hp bare minimum to power a lightweight car. my friend had a Saab Sonnet III with a weird v4. had nothing on the bottom but over 25 it woke up and was pretty sporty to drive. think it was like 45hp. but this is pretty far off topic:p

Back