Why is BikeBerry so bad?

I've bought a couple chinagirl kits over the years from BikeBerry and didn't have a problem with them...

...well aside from normal chinagirl problems. I never blamed BikeBerry for that, they're basically a reseller.

BB? but that's a Gasbike kit. seems like that boss is tapped wayyy in too far if it goes into the crank case cavity. laughable tho! they seem to get their parts all the same source or at least no QC checks on what comes in.. them, Kings, BB, couple others :p

Just took my gov out of my 79cc. For being Chinese they aren’t too bad. I think the Lifan 118cc or gx120 has to be the best of both worlds for 4 strokes on beach cruisers since it has more power.
EE55C220-2158-4023-82D9-5033A4072EC8.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I was planning on putting a 5hp Briggs on mine ;)
but these engines are agricultural engines (ie ment for tillers, pressure washers, snowblowers etc.)
These engine weren't ment for go karts but they worked really well (if I'm not mistaken, Briggs made a engine specifically for racing, and tecumseh made ones for mini bikes) these engine need dont really need modifications but if you did you got more power (my local go kart track uses Honda gx200 engines, they just bypassed the govener, they didnt even take them out!)
But I believe if you have a 79cc engine, that's the limit on a motorized bike, because bike frames are ment for foot not engine power.
Just wanted to throw some information out there :)

I know of an Oregon junkyard moto race this summer in Central Oregon. Someone bought an old Kawasaki 440 with a blown engine, and he's successfully adapted a Predator 212 with CVT to the bike, even adapted a small generator so he can keep the bike street legal. ( Bikes will be ridden on some roads, have to pass Oregon street legal laws..) I don't know if he's done any hop up tricks on this, he's keeping it somewhat stock, for reliability. A lot of people complain about Harbor freight stuff, but their Predator engines seem to be the exception.

Some people say 212’s ungoverned without upgrades will barely ever throw a rod. I’m putting a rod in mine anyways. But yes bikeberry is kinda dumb they kept putting a bikeberry add on my YouTube videos for months but it finally stopped. A lot of the stuff is overpriced. For example their sha clone was $56 when I can get one for $20 or less on eBay. Sprocket adapters are like $70. The wide pedals from gasbike are horrible I might add the threads even being coarse strip like crazy, the sprocket is uneven and the pedals don’t go on far enough on the shaft. Cheep cheep indeed.

Someone bought an old Kawasaki 440 with a blown engine, and he's successfully adapted a Predator 212 with CVT to the bike, even adapted a small generator so he can keep the bike street legal. ... I don't know if he's done any hop up tricks on this, he's keeping it somewhat stock, for reliability. A lot of people complain about Harbor freight stuff, but their Predator engines seem to be the exception.
oh I remember on YT I saw there was someone who put a mild-built 212 in their CAR hahaha. it had some weak 750cc 2 stroke, it was a little foreign jobby, rusted antique like 60's. it got him down the road just as good hahaha

oh I remember on YT I saw there was someone who put a mild-built 212 in their CAR hahaha. it had some weak 750cc 2 stroke, it was a little foreign jobby, rusted antique like 60's. it got him down the road just as good hahaha
there was another one (beleve it was life OD) who put a predator 420 in a civic! that thing acutally ran really nice lol

I think it was a Mazda because I remember arguing with some stoner in the comment section whether or not there was a vertical shaft 670 (which there isn’t) that is 708cc

I think bike-bury is pretty good place to shop they usually return emails and phone calls videos are okay as long as that redhead kid don't do them say, gap your sparkplug at 16m cuz no spark plug gauge goes down that far!

Back