Why is everything MADE IN CHINA?

I bought an m8 die not too long ago a Hanson. Made in US, you see the problem with ordering things online is those companies build wealth from low quality goods (amazon). It’s very hard to find stuff sometimes. The Chinese actually copy whole cars like the Mini Cooper not just small engines. Ever wonder why no completely Chinese cars are sold here? Because we have standards. I know ford and such might do some stuff over there but it’s fords specs not China. We aren’t ignorant and copy everything. Oh well these are only bicycles anyways. Speculation at this point. I think I made this post the day I was having problems with the silver CG. Motorcycles are still more practical to me at this point. I’d rather save up for a Japanese bike than buy parts that will just break for a 40mph bicycle. It was a childhood dream, something to ride around on but a unpopular and often jenky dream. I realized I’m old enough now. Sometimes you have to draw the line between fun and an unreliable annoyance that always needs maintenance. Moral of the story these engines, parts and even the bicycles make me angry.

Last edited:
Facts, there are about 11 million illegals in the US, about half of them came here legally on work visas, and when the visa expired they stayed. No wall will stop that. Next, the majority of the drugs are smuggled through US Ports of entry, hidden in cars, trucks and cargo, no wall will stop that from happening. Most of the illegals are employed, but by who, the same people that want the wall, the wall or fence will only slow down the illegal immigration for a time. The employers need to be heavily fined and be given some prison time for employing the illegals. The only times in our history that the illegal population declines is when unemployment is high, get rid of the jobs and it will slow the illegal immigration faster than a wall.

Last fact, a tariff is paid by those that purchase the goods, you and I will pay it.

The point of the tariff is to not pay it but buy something made here that is artificially cheaper because of the tariff

here we go again :rolleyes:

trump won period
he is (hopefully) bringing back US bisnesses
and when i went to my local ace, theres USA made craftmans now!!
(not that im buying them, 14$ for a screw driver, i have like 300 in my shop)
but atleast we arnt standing in line for food.. becuase hillery started 5 wars lol

Ya some stuff about trump isn't bad. I personally liked Bernie but now see hes pro abortion and some other things I don't like. I think we should have a younger president for once that's not almost dead. Sheesh Trump is like 71 years old. Don't let the orange makeup fool you. Anyways we have the democrats that are trying to get to trump by investigating people but then again Trump fired alot of people in the whitehouse. That shutdown was useless though. Democrats and republicans are both annoying to me (the govt people not civilians).

Back