Why is life so mundane?

Will'smotobikes19

I feel stuck, like no one wants me to do anything. Everything is boring. My dad has been in the ground for 12 years. I’m scared of girls my age and I keep thinking about my ex (about the 5th day). Even when I went for a ride the other day it didn’t fully distract me. It was a mixed feeling of wanting to interact but being depressed at the same time. I feel like I never belonged and I always think people laugh at me. I gave up video games for several reasons, my rear fan broke, my screen won’t receive a signal and I was tired of it. I can’t ride now because of sh*t snow again. I really feel like I’m not free or anything. Like the environment my mom allowed for me has done damage. My mom always shoots me down when I talk about these bikes and it’s annoying af. It’s almost like my very being was somehow foreign to here even though I don’t understand it and the environment being toxic and discouraging has done things to me. It’s the most annoying feeling being around people you don’t get- their behavior anything really. I wish I grew up when there wasn’t cellphones or computers. Or that I could at least function socially and just not be scared.

mark20

I feel stuck, like no one wants me to do anything. Everything is boring. My dad has been in the ground for 12 years. I’m scared of girls my age and I keep thinking about my ex (about the 5th day). Even when I went for a ride the other day it didn’t fully distract me. It was a mixed feeling of wanting to interact but being depressed at the same time. I feel like I never belonged and I always think people laugh at me. I gave up video games for several reasons, my rear fan broke, my screen won’t receive a signal and I was tired of it. I can’t ride now because of sh*t snow again. I really feel like I’m not free or anything. Like the environment my mom allowed for me has done damage. My mom always shoots me down when I talk about these bikes and it’s annoying af. It’s almost like my very being was somehow foreign to here even though I don’t understand it and the environment being toxic and discouraging has done things to me. It’s the most annoying feeling being around people you don’t get- their behavior anything really. I wish I grew up when there wasn’t cellphones or computers. Or that I could at least function socially and just not be scared.
dont feel bad man, i sometimes feel the same way. my mother HATES motorcycles.
find something you like. lifes bad but dont make it worse. theres always something to do :)
if you genunally fell like a ideas good dont let some idiot stop you
-stan lee

The_Aleman

Books, music, going for rides. I bought a new Kindle Fire for $40 a few years ago, best $40 I ever spent.
First "garfangled androidwhatsis" I ever bought, but I have around 20K ebooks now and it can play PS1 games.
I still like Gran Turismo 2, FF7, FF8, and Knockout Kings 2001 LOL

Lots and lots of free books online. Sometimes you gotta go somewhere and read without people bugging you. Seems like more and more people wanna whine about stuff these days. Easy to do if you start thinking about things, and all it will do is overwhelm you in the end.

We're nothing in the grand scheme of things. A million years from now, no one will care about Kartrashians, orange-faced buffoons, people eating bath salts and chewing on eachother, ebola, gluten-free junk food, or even friggin fajitas. Whining and moping is a waste of the relatively short time we have on this mudball. All one can do is live with an open mind and try to keep the phallus up.

Will'smotobikes19

I’ve never been a reader. Pc games were what I was into. I dreaded the accelerated reading for school. I have fixed interests that last for a period of time it seems. Might be moving more into actual motorcycles now. YouTube addiction is real I think. They specifically have algorithms that make that possible. Either way I’ve grown to hate technology even though I’m using it right now. Maybe I should go to a technical school in another state, have my own apartment, maybe get a motorcycle. Somethings better than nothing. Again there’s no father to get me to do things. I just want to take a 2 hour or so ride cruising on a motorcycle in warm weather. Would be cool to find some people to ride with too. Currently I just have a grudge holding neighbor who turned down riding the other day.

Last edited:

The_Aleman

I used to be a hardcore PC gamer, but I got sick of most of the repetition. I was a semi-pro online FPS player 15 years ago, but one day I realized it was all strafe, shoot, shoot, die, respawn, repeat. Nowadays we have 10+billion transistor GPUs costing over $1K ticking over a billion times a second trying to make shadows and reflections look realistic. Polishing the terd with suckers' money.

I still play some GTA4 when I feel like letting off some steam. Beats catching a case.
Video games are the best place to go berserk, so you can go back to being normal LOL

Will'smotobikes19

I had 2000 hours on a single steam game called unturned. Robloxy looking zombie game. Kinda pathetic looking back. Although it was something to do a lot of it was a waste of time. I was fat for a while (like 255) now 188. Social interaction was really non exsistant for a few years.

Frogslayer

In my experience with people that are addicted to demanding games like ARK, final fantasy, WoW, people lose their GF their job all kinds of stuff not to mention on what they miss out on in real life. And what do you get in the end? Nothing, the game dies, servers are shut down, new games are made and sold. The cycle repeats. I've personally seen this happen to 6 of my friends and 4 quit playing and got their life back on track but 2 still can't see the problems. It's sad to watch.