Why is life so mundane?

Will'smotobikes19

I used to play 8-10 hours. I would get mad skip meals or run to the kitchen. Was a better alternative in my mind than thinking why people mistreat or upset me. I’ve had a job almost a year but got laid off. Before that I only worked a few months in 2017. Pennsylvania has to be one of the boringest states at least in winter.

Last edited:

The_Aleman

At least you have the real cheesesteaks man. I swear those are the only things that can keep me heavy LOL

Will'smotobikes19

That’s the east I’m fron the west. There’s Pittsburgh but I don’t like that place. Too crowded and hoodlums commiting crimes left and right. They have Pittsburgh news on and it’s always someone got shot or some crap. Not a sports fan so none of the Pittsburgh sports stuff matters to me. I grew up between 2 towns so never had to parallel park or anything and some of the neighbors never talk to us. There’s a few farms around and I used to go metal detecting in the woods all the time.

Frogslayer

Have you considered moving south? I can't take heat very well at all. I'm at home in the cold and snow. It's great that the country has lots of different climates and beautiful places to live and visit. Maybe Arizona?

Will'smotobikes19

Ya I’ve been thinking about it since last October. Since then I’ve had 2 power outages one for 3 days. 2 or 3 days my car doors were frozen. If I can find a technical school in Florida or Texas I’m going no doubt lol. Machining was a bust don’t like that idea.

Last edited:

HumanPerson

Metal detecting and panning for gold is a good way to pass time.
I had some people tell me there are some good gold areas in your state.
Just gotta be the change Will, society will watch you fold and crumble to non existance,
and they won't care.

Frogslayer may be right, get out and experience life outside of hometown surroundings.

Be the change your life needs you to be Will.

;)

bike4life

Heres what ill teach ya Willy..... I live in NJ, idk what part of PA r u, but would be nice to join a ride sometime lol.

I am 16, almost 17.
For a long time id guess u can say i had social issues, until perhaps 8th/9th grade ish things got better.
Basically, i dont go to my home school, but this sh**ty "advanced skool" like stuvescent, run by the state and a lot of the ppl their are clique like, everyone ya know snapchat/etc... Unfortunately its really small like 60kids/grade and i lost all the friends i guess from middle school/cant connect. Never really got into video games; first time i won an x-box in some lottery, parents sold it. some of my folks [mom] not supportive of my wood/metal shop and have always stressed grades and good testscores/ivy league crap. always complains that i do crap in the garage...

Well, i figured ya know, i got better by watching movies and yt videos and forums. Alan watts philopseher man helped me out. We got alpha m yt channel and a few others. I heard of mgtow, read their stuff, get edemucated. Plus i tried to fit in/get acceptance at skool.... But eventually i got burned doing shop stuff/ out of skool for a month + 1/2 and had lots of time to think things through. Used to be ocd about a lot of things and stressed out, and realized to not give a dam and chill out. USed to be high social anxiety and gradually trying to get better. When if i get stresed out or etc... either take a 2hr bike ride [in the summer] or listen to good music 1960/70/80. One time i biked 30mi north all over rt 35 or whatevr in the shoulder...

I learned a lot of things like "when the game of chess is over, both the pawns and the kings go back in the box". IE money/wealth doesnt really matter.
And generally our minds have a tendency to over react and think of the extreme worst catastrophe and freak out or get anxious. You stop, and try to shut it down. Create a "bucket list" for things to do before 30 or 25 for me...
Mine is a diy motorized paraglider and fly around at a thousand feet or whatever over the ocean in the summer. Build a motorized kayak out of pvc and take it on the bay. Train surf a NJ transit train and not get caught. Build a motorized rail car so i can take it on the railroad tracks and maybe beat the train. If u do that cool stuff, youll be happy and a lot of ppl will be like this mans a beast and like him. But thats not why i am doing it, its because personally regardless of other ppl i think its cool. The reason why i am ambitious about this stuff is because for the last 5 years of my life i was kind of like a robot and never could really get things i wanted to done so yeah. at And a lot of times dont get ocd if asking a gf or trying to find one. I dont have a gf yet... but dont get upset if it fails i guess, try and move on. I admit i still havent worked out anxiety with that part, but even gradual improvement like 1% a day can turn into exponential growth when compounded. I printed out a life calendar where each square is 1 week of your life, and it fits a computer sheet with a grid of like 3000 squares. Realize u dont have much time on the planet and make the best of your future. Doc Brown "Your future hasnt been written yet, so make it your best" Poor parahphrasal something like that idk.

Personally not sure yet if i should join a local 3 ibew or go to college. Probably some kind of subconcious rebellion against parents and grades. notice a bunch of typos and what i said prolly doesnt make much sense; i can actually write really well, but dont really care as it s asubconcious rebellion against school work.

Last edited:

mark20

That’s the east I’m fron the west. There’s Pittsburgh but I don’t like that place. Too crowded and hoodlums commiting crimes left and right. They have Pittsburgh news on and it’s always someone got shot or some crap. Not a sports fan so none of the Pittsburgh sports stuff matters to me. I grew up between 2 towns so never had to parallel park or anything and some of the neighbors never talk to us. There’s a few farms around and I used to go metal detecting in the woods all the time.
sounds like its time for a dirt bike ;)
i learned that school dosent teach you everything, some people in my class get perfect grades but im not sure how they will live in the "real world"
i learned skills that school could NEVER teach me.
live your life man, dont let it go to waste.

Will'smotobikes19

Work is dragging so much. Have 3 days left here then idk what I’m going to do. A grumpy 55 year old is all I have to ride with. He got mad because he thought I ordered the wrong engine which he was looking at. Then I took seals off the bearings. I was rebuilding his old engine for free. Gave him a box of parts back. Not going to do something his way if it’s wrong. He freaked when he saw the removed seals. He’s still mad about it. Boo hoo blow your motor. Either way I won’t buy another China girl motor again. I have seen a lot of 76mm clutch motors to try. Did you know Kawasaki makes a 53cc 2 stroke? I think it’s called the tj53e. Not sure if it’s available in America but alibaba has clones of it.

Last edited: