Why is life so mundane?

The_Aleman

Did you know Kawasaki makes a 53cc 2 stroke? I think it’s called the tj53e. Not sure if it’s available in America but alibaba has clones of it.
Yeah, the TJ53 is a mean little motor, don't think it's available in the US anymore. They have one called a TK65 as well, almost 4HP. Pretty hard to buy in the US now, at least, it seems that way to me. Emissions, bah. My 2-stroke smells like popcorn.

edit: https://www.kawasaki-engines.eu/en/engines/2-stroke-horizontal/tk-series/tk65/

Will'smotobikes19

I wonder if the gx50 is supposed to make 1.97hp being a 4 stroke if the 49cc tle clone will be at least 2hp. 🤔 Ima try to get my mom to buy me a new air filter for the motor since she lost it. I was going to paint it and it was in a black plastic tray and then it went missing when she messed with the tray. The 2 stroke oil I’ve been using smells like bubblegum. Green stuff, going to run no ethanol gas.

Will'smotobikes19

Well with the previous nihilism I still have some ideas about what to do. Motorized bicycles seem like a hopeless endeavor to me. But.., there’s Motorcycle mechanic school, the thing is I don’t have 10k to pull out of my pocket. I also need to get enough money to put on some kind of house because I refuse to live wall to wall with someone where I don’t even own it. Also I would definitely move south which is more money. I want my own yard to mow and everything else. Money takes a long time to accumulate with expenses. gasoline, insurance, CHINESE bicycle parts. And no that wasn’t accidental caps.

Will'smotobikes19

$19k for 42 weeks of trade school. I’ll have to fertilize my 💵 tree. How are you supposed to pay that as a pizza boy or something part time. Even the guy said it takes 10 years to pay it off. How am I going to get my first bike and first place if I’m already paying 19k. 🤔

Tony01

$19k for 42 weeks of trade school. I’ll have to fertilize my 💵 tree. How are you supposed to pay that as a pizza boy or something part time. Even the guy said it takes 10 years to pay it off. How am I going to get my first bike and first place if I’m already paying 19k. 🤔
That’s what student loans are for. 0 down 0 interest while you’re in school. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Will'smotobikes19

Just rode my Subaru bike to 2 different towns. Got a drink. I lost the bolt on my middle strap but luckily an ace hardware was right there. Very slow up the hills but there was a very steep hill and I never had to walk it. I couldn’t stop wishing I had a lady friend that could ride with me. But we all know girls don’t like motorcycles or bikes. If you can find one don’t ever let go. 2 motorcycles even waved to me 🏍.