Why is life so mundane?

Frogslayer

I put an E hub on my wife's bike in the hopes of going for a few rides this summer. She definitely won't ride in the snow though lol.

Will'smotobikes19

Ya it’s definitely better going on a ride with people. I realized that it’s werid depression and the thinking shouldn’t be present when you’re trying to focus on steering and looking around but somehow it persists. I atleast got some reactions from people. The guy at ace took pictures of my bike. It needs to warm up for good not keep teeter tottering on cold and mild weather. It’s starting to piss me off. Either way with a headwind going up a steep hill the Subaru kept on going.

Frogslayer

I got a buddy talked into getting a bike engine too but I'm afraid he's going to get a cg which would be fine, but he doesn't like working on things very much. Hopefully i can show him some pics of your 4 stroke rack mount and sway him that way so he never has any issues.

Will'smotobikes19

Ya it’s great. Any 76mm clutch motor will bolt on. The tle43 clone was touching when I tested so had to file a little. Made in the us kit. Tell him the new gx50 is coming soon.

Frogslayer

Oh i will be. He is already a Honda believer. We run Honda gx160s at work on spray pumps and we burn a tank of gas every day. They just run for years. We only change oil twice a year and for winterizing we just put 8oz of seafoam in them and let them run till they smoke. In the spring we run the seafoam out while we leak test then put new fuel in and there good to go. He also has a Honda eu2000 generator. One of the quietest most fuel efficient generator in it's class. He has a Honda 4 stroke outboard 8hp kicker on his sail boat as well that works well.

Will'smotobikes19

You know I used to like going on this forum but it seems a lot of people have been rude lately. Might take a break. I’m just not enjoying it. I don’t know why I mess with this stuff or anything really.

INTP_ty

A guy was nice enough to read The Republic & post it YouTube. Nature’s bound You an infinite amount Virtue; how can one be bored?

Einstein said the hardest thing in the world to understand was the income tax. Maybe You can solve this & make a fool of every Nation ~ & hopefully not yourself

Just don’t start drugs bucko

Spare_Parts

You know I used to like going on this forum but it seems a lot of people have been rude lately. Might take a break. I’m just not enjoying it. I don’t know why I mess with this stuff or anything really.
Yeah, me. It's because you have away with putting down a group of people and probably don't even think about. edit And while doing so you make it sound like you are superior.

You need to find something you like but don't jump right into it feet first because it may be over your head.

Last edited: