Wanted Wide Cranks, rear CB wheel, hub adapter, 56t sprocket, etc.

Im looking for the following items to finish my build and would be willing to trade some parts that I have for what I need or just buy. Here's what I still need:

Rear heavy duty wheel- coaster brake single speed or 3speed with drum. A plus if wheel is already black or Worksman.
Wide cranks with 3 piece adapter
56 tooth rear sprocket
Rear sprocket hub adapter
22t jackshaft sprocket
Non kit (too cheap) throttle setup with kill switch
drop down double kickstand
Full face dot approved helmet in L (needed in VA)
Sunlite Deluxe Springer Fork

I have a rear Worksman drum brake wheel with black rim, 3 speed shimano (freewheel) vintage wheel set with Wald rims, kevlar belted worksman tires with thorn resistant tubes (brand new), etc.

Let me know if you have any of these items and if you're interested in trading for any of my parts.

Thanks!

Keith

With a 22t jackshaft sprocket and a 56t rear wheel, I'm assuming you're going for an overall ratio of about 12:1. You can achieve the same ratio with a 28t jackshaft and 44t rear. I have a used 28t jackshaft sprocket and a helmet I can sell you for a reasonable price. Have to check the size of the helmet, though.

Interesting that you're too busy to reply to this thread, but not too busy to come up with another deal. Seems more like you weren't interested, so just be honest. It's not that big of a deal. You found a part elsewhere more suiting to your desire, and you went with that. No problem.

Back