WIDE PEDAL KIT

yeah, i was interested in just the bike.. Thank you for the response, yours looks amazing!

yeah, i was interested in just the bike.. Thank you for the response, yours looks amazing!
Thanks Jake, it's a nice bike with good V-brakes which you need as once you get those 29" tires rolling... they want to keep rolling ;-}

I've found great parts including sealed bearing wide pedal crank kits from MBRebel.com at good prices too.
I've been buying more and more from them. They actually reply to phone calls and email unlike everyone else.
Your right Coyote, I checked out this place and was very impressed with the selection of parts and Yes I called and got all my questions answered. Thanks

Your right Coyote, I checked out this place and was very impressed with the selection of parts and Yes I called and got all my questions answered. Thanks
You're welcome. The have everything I've needed so far normally with better prices and faster shipping.
If you need wheels I got a fantastic set of alloy disc brake rims with "real sealed bearings" not the standard cup and race design most wheels use. I gave the wheel a spin walked away for more than 5 minutes came back and it was still going.

Ya, you just got to love that, especially once the functional brakes are on.
Brakes are no longer standard. It is now recommended that no brakes are used and if they must be installed then it must be actuated be a lever under the seat. This will give the best performance out of the single handed brake system and help keep you on the seat as you crash.

Effectively immediate.

I am currently building a 79cc predator huffy cranbrook and I have had 3 wide cranks sent to me all of them 3 piece and they wobble so bad they throw chain. I am in need of a crank that will fit my set up please help. :D

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 185
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 188
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    198 KB · Views: 180
I am currently building a 79cc predator huffy cranbrook and I have had 3 wide cranks sent to me all of them 3 piece and they wobble so bad they throw chain. I am in need of a crank that will fit my set up please help. :D
You mean the chainring (sprocket) wobbles side to side when the pedals turn? If that's so then you just need to realign the cranks on the bottom bracket pegs. It can be a pain but it is doable, sometimes it's just a few hits with a hammer that's needed to get a good seat.

Back