Wild in the Streets Bike of the Month

if you start referring to me or my bike as "normal" i'll self-mutilate, then you'll be sorry.... :cry:

i wanna be referred to as "stock", i wanna i wanna I WANNA! do you have any idea how stoopid i look stamping my feet? somebody please save me from "regular"-ness, i've worked tooo hard to get where i'm at :p :p

:LOL: :LOL: just having fun, but i do like the term "stock" mucho better than "regular" or "normal"... :LOL: :LOL:

we've agreed the line of demarcation is the frame, could we maybe start using "custom" & "stock" ? we could even add "modified stock" someday ie: i want to rake my front-end, but nothing else would change.

I think using the class rules used out at Bonneville would be appropriate. I don't have the bookmarks (or time) right now, but will tomorrow morning at work. They have got it all broken down in a pretty logical and standarized way.

All the bikes I have seen other than an electric bike or stock whizzer have been modified bikes. The majority have been stock modified and many customs.

IMHO

wheels

oh yes, I remember....production is what they call stock. Then modified production. Then streamlined, partial streamlined, sidecar (streamlined/parital) ect., ect.....
I don't prefer "normal" or "regular" either.
I agree with the original frame being intact the being the difference. So the sidecar would fall into the stock/modified stock category for the time being? until there is a need for more categories?
Maybe Tom could lay down the law in one good simple post so we have a definate reference point.

What about maybe a Three-wheeler catagory (stock/custom) for sidecar-bikes and trikes? :D

Back