Wildcat PK 80 Squish

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Not too keen on that one, the chamber sucks and has no real squish band.
I bought one of those. The spark plug hole is much smaller and uses a smaller spark plug than what came with my engine. Are they for pocket bikes or something?

I bought one too last summer and never used it was told it would over heat. I know what plug it takes. It’s in my garage no power so I’ll post it 12 noon tomorrow if you need to know. I do know it’s a ngk brand tho.

I bought one of those. The spark plug hole is much smaller and uses a smaller spark plug than what came with my engine. Are they for pocket bikes or something?
You bought one of these one's ? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Modified-S...Plug-For-80cc-Motorized-Bicycle/203337138512? or the one from CDH, the black one you posted ? The CDH one is bicycle engine size and the E Bay one is pocket bike sized and that one having no real squish area is why I said not to keen on that one. No angled plug heads that I'm a wear of.

Back