Wildfire Bike Dealer Info

RBL COEP

Local time
4:29 AM
I just bought a Wildfire bike and need to find a dealer or someone that works on them in Utah. Cant seem to find an online way to find a dealer. Any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Wildfire motorbikes just have the basic 2 stroke motor kit?
Parts should be easy to find anywhere. It's best to learn how to work on your bike yourself since it ain't worth much.

How about showing us a picture of your Wildfire bike?
I'm sure the Members on this form in the 2 stroke section will be willing to help you fix your bike.

It looks like all the rest do with a tan colored seat and maroon color on the bike. I am worried about your prior reply. that it aint worth much.... How do I get a value of it before I decide to fix it??

OK, I looked up a Wildfire motorbike A China bicycle with a 49cc 2 stroke
Here's a used 2008 selling for $350. If ya need help getting it running go to the 2 stroke section and tell us your bike problems.
I'm sure our Motorbike community will help you to fix your bike. (y)
Now ya know why I suggested ya work on the bike yourself. Fees for a mechanic would be more than the bike is worth.

DSCF2456.JPG
DSCF2455.JPG

Last edited:
Yikes!! I guess i got scammed! The guy said he paid 800 bucks for it 8 years ago. I paid him 200 since its sat for that many years... But I think he said it was like a 79cc.... I will have to look closer to see if I even want to mess with it since its made in China!! Thanks for your efforts here though!

Yikes!! I guess i got scammed! The guy said he paid 800 bucks for it 8 years ago. I paid him 200 since its sat for that many years... But I think he said it was like a 79cc.... I will have to look closer to see if I even want to mess with it since its made in China!! Thanks for your efforts here though!
I don't think ya got scammed at all, $200 is a great deal. This give's ya a couple hundred $ to fix it up nice.
To have $400 invested in a good running motorbike is normal.

$200 Is a damn fair deal. $100 engine kit, $100 bike. Engine is cheap to fix and about as easy maintenance as you can possibly get. Always always always only run mixed gas. First take the plug out then put it in the cap and have metal part touching the head and turn the engine over by pushing the bike to check for spark

Since it's been sitting I'm betting the carb is all gummy, it's honestly cheaper to order a new Chinese carb than buy carb cleaner lol.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back