Wildfire Motorbikes

Hybrid, I have had a Wildfire bike for two years, it is in my opinion the Chevrolet of mb's. The headlight I replaced with a similar looking light (battery) and the bracket that holds the headlight cracked from vibration. Other than that it has performed flawlessly, the hub mounted rear sprocket is trouble free, I have a Spookytooth bike with a 80cc that has a better look than the Wildfire but it's not trouble free. The Wildfire engine does not vibrate as much as the 80cc on the Spookytooth. The larger gas tank is a nice idea, the handlebars were too narrow and I changed them for more comfort and safety.

Don't know how much research you've done or what you're expecting to pay for the bike your questioning here, but you might want to check this site if you haven't already. I also searched eBay tonight and didn't see any. I used to see quite a few of them on eBay. Tonight however is the first time in 2 or 3 months that I've looked for them. They are a good looking motor bike to say the least.

http://www.wildfiremotors.com/index...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=75

Thanks again for all the responses. I'm feeling more and more confident in
my purchase this coming Saturday. I'm paying 475.00 for the bike fully assembled from a retired mechanic who sounds like he genuinley has a passion for his craft. I ordered some saddlebags and might end up fitting it with another seat but beyond that, I don't tend to do much with it except for keep it tuned up and keep it in good shape for my boys for when they're old enough to ride in a couple of years. Have any of you guys needed to kevlar the tires? I'm only taking this thing back and forth to work (about 2 miles) on roads that are in pretty decent shape. Had a bike tire blow out on my other bike though, and that was SCARY. Just curious if the wheels / tires are an issue or a concern on these bikes.
Thanks

Porkchop-
Yeah, I checked out Wildfires' site and saw the same bike. The newest version they've put-out is an almost SHAMELESS Whizzer knock-off huh? LOL

Planning on buying a Wildfire Motorbike off of a guy that I hooked up with on Craiglist. He was planning on starting a dealership and then, due to health issues (late 70's) had to forfeit his dealership. He has stock that he's getting rid of and I "THINK" I'm getting these bikes at a good price. I know very little about them and DO know that Wildfire products don't always get the greatest of reviews. Just wondering if anyone else has purchased one of these bikes and if so, if there's anything I should know about them in advance. Thanks in advance to all responses. Pics of the bike are included.
Can you call me my name is mitch 303 704 0143 thank's

Back