Will a 49cc fit on this frame?

jmc, were you able to sucessfully install on the avalon?
I perhaps got alittle ahead of myself.

I have this bike already on route to my local walmart.
Does anyone forsee issues with the jet80cc from kingsmotorbikes.com fitting with the avalon?

I actually installed it on another bike, but someone else on here installed one on an avalon. I don't have the link but you should be able to search for it. I believe it took a little tweaking to make it fit.

Well, after reviewing the first page of this thread I saw that what I was talking about was on here. autobo7 posted a pic of his avalon with the motor installed.

hmm.. Im starting to freak a bit. I am not really intersteted at this point of fabricating to fit.

Worst case senario I take the bike back, and get another one.

I guess my next question has to do with the motor.. It seems that the one on the pic is a 49cc, the one I have is the 80cc Jet Motor.(kingsmotorbikes.com) Is there a diference?

I dont quite understand the difference other than one seems to be 31cc's bigger, but I have read a few times that it depends on WHO is rating it. the ones that come from overseas or something add something in to make it higher, but if they were all graded the same they all end up at 49.

I think I should have done some better research in picking a bike with a better frame for the first run out...

your 80cc is probally around 69cc or so and only diffrence is a little bigger engine with more torque. almost anybike would have more room than the avalon.
yes: tenspeeds,full size mountain bikes, cruisers.
no: angled frame sport mountain bikes,dual suspension bikes,anything smaller than 26".

Back