Will a china girl work on this bike

I'm hoping my huffy drops in price at pawn shop it would be such a blessing it has a rack and basket welded on it I need it to get food from store to home

My aversion to Huffy started in about 1976... with THIS atrocity that was fostered on to me...

huffymonoshock73bmx_lg.jpg

EDIT: My last being a Huffy Pro Thunder... I want to say it MUST have been vintage 1979 or 1980...

Almost identical to this... mag rims and all...

6891424a959f1362dd4125400c3c1bba.jpg

After that I moved on to Mongoose primarily... though I did own a Redline (great bike!) for a while.

EDIT: I do not remember having gears though... :(

IMHO tight budget builds shouldn't include a 'new' bike of any brand...

Hit up your pawn shop or craigslist.

I think it should be fair to qualify some things with these kind of statements.

My first opinion is that while you can get a cheap bike from Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace (or pawn shop) that doesn't mean there won't be additional costs involved once you get it home. Used bikes can come with their own host of issues and how much those issues will cost you can come down to if you have the tools needed or not.

The big appeal of a new bike is that it shouldn't need additional work done. That doesn't mean it won't - especially box store bikes - because we know they often get assembled with no real care and are just slapped together. It's not just the cheaper bikes that suffer from this too. It has more to do with the people that assemble them. I've seen $800 bikes with no grease and bad bearing adjustments too no different than my $220 Kent.

I think the more fair statement is that budget builds shouldn't be attempted by those with a lack of skill or knowledge.

It has more to do with the people that assemble them.
This is the very reason that I would never let Wally World assemble bikes for me whatsoever...lol...I get mine in a box.

I always build them myself so I know it is done right the first time, I get irked correcting someone elses ineptitude before I can even attempt to build the motor and peripherals to build a motorised bike...lol.

The only thing I'm gonna use is the frame and handlebars anyways, I do not even use the seats...lol.

Tang was purchased at Wally World... and she was fully built when I bought her.

I did go over everything minus the cranks (I have to admit... I didn't bust the cranks open)...

That's how I know she was left outside.... unfortunately.

Back