Local time
4:12 AM
I don't think there's enough room...
20180610_102052_film1-jpg.82241

Attachments

• 20180610_102052_Film1.jpg
    20180610_102052_Film1.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 625
You may be right. It's kinda hard to tell, not a great photo and no measurements. I would buy the engine you want, try it, and then look for a used mountain bike or frame only if it turns out to be impossible to shoehorn the engine into that frame.

It should work, give me the numbers of the 3 sides, not some longitudinal stuff. My frame opening triangle is 24" x 16" x 21". It was a tight fit. You might need to make your own custom mounting studs like i did b/c your down tubes are not a perfect circle. Also, you will need to rotate the engine head 180* to make the spark plug front facing. Also, i doubt you could squeeze a carb in there so you might have to make an extension out of silicone tube like I am doing b/c Furry said so. The shock absorbers look really cool, paint them red so give it a go. Look at some of my other posts and decide for yourself and welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Sorry to tell you this man but it's not going to fit. I know cause my frame is 5 inches taller from the top bar to the crank housing and mine barely fit. Had to make custom mounts and rotated the cylinder so the carb is in the front and rotated the head 90 so the plug comes out the side.

Back