Will a engine fit?

Yes it will fit, you'll need the offset intake, you'll probably need to remove a tiny bit of material from the crankcase in the groove between the front mount a bit. Maybe not if you are lucky and just have a nice tight fit. You can always leave the head off for putting it in.

Jackshaft possible but requires modifying the bracket. Left side drive will work, remove disk brake and rotor and hijack the rotor mount. It should line up well but you'll probably need a spacer between the sprocket and hub. Alignment is just removing a washer to the other side really, or mix and match spacers and thin axle locking nuts.

Large frame is better, one thing I like about these taller bikes is you can see a lot around and ahead of you compared to the shorter sitting ones, I also have a bad habit of standing on the bike so that might affect my judgement in that realm though...

Larger wheels roll over things and lumps better, it's ridiculously easy to hit a bad spot and puncture a tire on the 26 and lower wheels with small diameter tubes. After switching from a regular 26in mountain bike wheel to a wider and larger diameter wheel the tire issues disappeared almost entirely, only running over something sharp would break it, curbs, lumpy park trail crap, bricks.. they just don't pop as easily on big tires, just big tires increase your chances of running over something that will puncture it lol..

The muffler will be a b**ch, you'll have to get creative and do some bending or some denting (in my case both, always.)

Definitely worth the initial investment, you'll at least be starting with something that can actually handle an engine being jammed into it. They make good centerpull brakes that can be used on the rim. Keep front disk but definitely upgrade it.

Thanks for the help, I have purchased an offset intake in the past for my old bike. Paid around $14 for shipping which also included the gasket and the quality was fairly poor. As in I had to go in there with a dream to smooth some things out since the welds were very sloppy and also protruded inside the actual intake. After I've done that the performance of the bike went back to normal.

For the exhaust, I have a friend that can heat it up in order to bend it. Had to do the same process for my old bike.

Some things I'm wondering is if a cnc shorty intake can be possible, or if there are better offset intakes out there? Maybe I just got a bad batch.

Might just be me but this doesn't sound like a £500 bike. I think there's WAYYY better deals if you buy a used bike, if you know what you want and know what to look for.

Get outside for some fresh air this weekend with your new two-wheeled companion, Eva 3.

So it only lasts for two days?
From town to trail and back again,
Oh, only one ride? Okay.
this entry-level women's mountain bike is equally at home on the dirt as it is on the pavement.
So it's as isht at both?

Built with the beginner rider in mind,

Meaning non cyclists who don't know better than to buy this bullisht.
but adding in features found on more expensive bikes,
This means that they reduced the spec of the other parts to still hit the price point!
the Eva 3 makes sure you have a great bike without breaking the bank. The Eva 3 offers comfort and control with a low stand over
Meaningless guff.
height and women's specific geometry. The cushy Raleigh mountain plush saddle and diamond grips are also made just for the ladies (thank you very much).
There is no such thing as female specific saddles and grips. There is pink trim and narrow diameter grips, but neither is just for women.
Add the SR Suntour suspension fork and the durable, double wall Weinmann 27.5" wheels to make any trail a breeze.
Weinmann made the rims, but not the cheapo hub's and the spokes.
Shimano Trigger shifters provide reliable shifting, through 21 speeds, to ensure you are in the right gear every time.
Seven speeds on the rear means it's a screw-on freewheel cluster not a cassette hub, on a $500 bike! Tourney junk derailleurs can go straight into the bin.
Women riders—you can roll with confidence knowing these bikes are made just for you
Because we think women don't know bikes or understand mechanical stuff, and this is a bike for those people. :p

Frame Women's Geometry AL-6061 SL Custom Butted Aluminum, Formed Downtube, CNC Machined Headtube
Fork SR Suntour, 27.5", 75mm

Special cheapo OEM fork made for budget Raleigh bikes, bin it.
Headset FSA IS-3 45deg upper, NO.11N Zerostack Lower, 1-1/8"
Cranks SR Suntour XCC 42/34/24t

Chainrings too small, bin them.
Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge 73x122
Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney
Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7spd

Cheap pressed metal trash, bin them.
Shifter Shimano Trigger
Cogset Shimano 7spd (12-32t)
Chain KMC Z51
Front Hub Joytech Alloy Disc QR 32h
Rear Hub Joytech Alloy Disc QR 32h Cassette

Wont last. Fine if you park in the city and expect it to be stolen within a few weeks.
Spokes 14g Stainless Steel, w/ Brass Nipples
Surprised that they used stainless steel spokes, they may be okay.
Rims Weinmann XRD28, 32h, 27.5", Double Wall
They'll do fine but since they are 32h you'll have to use the rotor mount on the hub as a sprocket mount, and since the rims are disc brake specific you'll need to get the right adapters to make the brake work, and use a larger rotor. Be sure to check the clearance for the rotor if it is to be larger diameter and mounted further outboard.
Tires Kenda Kadre, 27.5x2.1
Dirt tyres are never going to be great on pavement and vice versa, so choose carefully.
Brakes Tektro Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotors
These will be fine, explains why most of the other parts are so crappy.
Brake Levers Tektro Women-Specific
Bullisht!
Pedals Test Ride Pedals
Means exactly what it says! Bin them
Handlebar Steel 25mm Rise x 700mm, 25.4
Steel bar on a $500 bike someone must be having a laugh.
Grips Women-Specific Small Diamond
Stem Alloy Ahead 4-Bolt 20°
Seat Raleigh Women's Mountain Saddle

Women-Specific is a marketing ploy.
Seatpost Raleigh 100 Series, Dual Bolt, 30.9x350mm
Photo shows a single bolt IIRC. Fine for road riding.
Bike Weight 30.96 lbs
Weight doesn't really matter to us does it? ;)

I'm getting that bike for $200 used near me. The website was just to use as a reference.

yea, I'm not a huge fan of XC mountain bikes but this is too good of a deal.

Also if it doesn't end up fitting I will be fine with it, I could use another bike since I sold most of my old ones.

Do bikes usually have rev issues with an offset intake? I had that problem on my old bike, and what I did was use sealant to patch up any possible air leaks. It solved the problem for the most part, but the engine still revs higher than usual.

Back