Will an engine kit fit a 35mm/38mm wide tube frame?

I'll try to help you out. See what the shipping cost is from New York 13476 to your zip code and I'll ship it to you.
I'm gonna guess it's more than the motor cost. :oops:
We can do everything thru paypal so nobody gets screwed over.
Hey thanks but I'm from Croatia so shipping will be more than 100$ atleast. I did however find a CDH power kit and it seems to be the higher quality with the allen bolts and such however the pictures of the kit are not consistent enough to confirm that their 70cc indeed has the 40mm wide front mount. I found a video which seems to confirm that the CDH Powre indeed has the wide front mount but their pictures on the website do not. The cost of that engine is 160$ with free shipping from china and it comes quickly within 12 days which is weird but ok. Also there is a similar Seeutek 70cc kit but it is unavailable rn. And also there is the JLZeda which confirmed has the 40mm front mount. But it is also wiped from the internet and unavailable to ship from China worldwide.

Hey thanks but I'm from Croatia so shipping will be more than 100$ atleast. I did however find a CDH power kit and it seems to be the higher quality with the allen bolts and such however the pictures of the kit are not consistent enough to confirm that their 70cc indeed has the 40mm wide front mount. I found a video which seems to confirm that the CDH Powre indeed has the wide front mount but their pictures on the website do not. The cost of that engine is 160$ with free shipping from china and it comes quickly within 12 days which is weird but ok. Also there is a similar Seeutek 70cc kit but it is unavailable rn. And also there is the JLZeda which confirmed has the 40mm front mount. But it is also wiped from the internet and unavailable to ship from China worldwide.
All of these engines seem to be the continuation of the PK80

Back