Will building and selling motorbikes be profitable? and/or easy?

If I ever get around to making/selling them I am going to bypass the chinese unreliability jinx completely by getting rid of the vibration and tendency to overheat (w/lighter wrist pin and Jaguar CDI), and putting on a good carburetor. That increases the cost and narrows down the number of prospective buyers but there are always people around ready to spend more for quality.

That would be so nice, considering!!!!!! In order to make these engines close to running right, thoughs are two BIGGies one would need to do.

Etc...............

You guys forgot the manufacturers license and without product liability insurance you could lose everything.
I got lucky I got my old MB back before the owners stupid kid did something that would cost me money.I saw him fly by my house at 1 am no lights, one phone call to his pop put and end to that.

TRUE................It sounds like a working idea at first, but when you roll out all the red tape, one starts singing another tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly doubt that any of the places online that sell complete rides have insurance.

As to doing it right, I myself couldn't sell a non-modified engine in all good conscience knowing what I do.

Back