Will Gas Shifters Become an Extinct Species

The build is under Cannonballs Abynormal 3Sp as I remember at the other forum. Lost all my passwords in an email hack awhile back. Changed accounts, and cant log in there. Never pursued straightening it out, just hang out here now.

The build is under Cannonballs Abynormal 3Sp as I remember at the other forum. Lost all my passwords in an email hack awhile back. Changed accounts, and cant log in there. Never pursued straightening it out, just hang out here now.
Russian hackers want your ideas🤔👍 I'll leave it at that🤣😂🤣

YEP...It's been obvious that their mechanised military hardware is not quite up to snuff these days, so they need new ideas of how to build them to stop them "upstart" Ukranians from blowing the s**t out of their tanks and planes and trucks...etc....lol...lol.

They must be using Chinese design stuff...lol...lol.

Russians aren't the only ones that can hack

008.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

Russians aren't the only ones that can hack lol

View attachment 170322

View attachment 170323

View attachment 170324
Thanks Sidewinder for finding this! I figured that's how it was setup but unsure. Then I take it all you need is a shifter & cable. Lol I can get the old sturmey archer 3spd hot rod shifter & have me a jockey shifter bike. I'd like to adapt this to my 13-34freewheel i got if all possible. 4 stroke bike of course.

Thanks Sidewinder for finding this! I figured that's how it was setup but unsure. Then I take it all you need is a shifter & cable. Lol I can get the old sturmey archer 3spd hot rod shifter & have me a jockey shifter bike. I'd like to adapt this to my 13-34freewheel i got if all possible. 4 stroke bike of course.
Are you using a 8 speed 34-13:freewheel?

7speed freewheel built for a 2000watt e bike. It might be 11-34, but pretty sure it's a 13-34 freewheel.
Sunrace makes a 8 speed 34-13 freewheel and DNP makes a 8 speed 34-11 freewheel. I custom built a 7 speed 34-13 freewheel.

Sunrace makes a 8 speed 34-13 freewheel and DNP makes a 8 speed 34-11 freewheel. I custom built a 7 speed 34-13 freewheel.

I stand corrected Sidewinder, Im sorry. I got this freewheel 11-34 freewheel.
Screenshot_20220328-200832_Chrome.jpg

Back