Will Grubee 4-stroke Kit Fit Cadillac Fleetwood Cruiser Bike with NuVinci Shifting?

Sorry for not checking in sooner, but I have had a busy and eventful Summer. I wanted to let everyone know that I have completed my new bike and the Grubee Skyhawk II kit fits within the Cadillac Fleetwood bike perfectly. I will be starting a new thread to describe my build project for anyone interested. I was able to fabricate a jackshaft and get the power to the Nuvinci hub on the right side using mostly Staton parts.

Please take a closeup of the jackshaft from the right ,that would be very helpful.

Irish and JJ,

I have higher resolution photos, but the forum limits restricted the size. So, I reduced the resolution and size the fit the forum limit. Is the size limit up-to-date or enforced?

I will take some closeups tomorrow and post them.

I have two questions about this: Why not buy a Lifan 50 cc engine with trans and electrical and install this on a bike? How can you have a lever for the Nuvinci and the brake on the right side. Looks like too many levers. Maybe the brakes should be foot
operated.

Back