Will i be able to motorize this bike?

I have this bike and am using it for an electric bike project. So, rear hub electric bike it will fit. 2-stroke or 4-stroke engine kit it will definitely not fit. I guess the exception is a friction drive, which might be okay with more suitable tires.

Lol bakaneo. Just find a front facing picture of the bike, blow it up on a computer and take a ruler of the frame triangle. Then since they tell you the tire diameter, you can calculate the scale factor and with simple math you know if it will fit or not.

Last edited:
This is one of the small frame bikes that the industry is moving towards. This forum had a discussion about this worrying trend a while ago. Listen, I put a 4-stroke HS-142F in a small mountain bike frame with all the plastics removed and nobs filed down to nubs and with the engine at a small 4 degree tilt. I have had both a 2 and 4 stroke. I know how this bike will not fit. This is one of the bikes with the new super small frame. I don't even think a pocket bike motor will fit in this frame with modification. If you are so sure about your calculations from a picture, please send him the money and buy him that bike. Though from his post, it seems he has this bike already.

This is one of the small frame bikes that the industry is moving towards. This forum had a discussion about this worrying trend a while ago. Listen, I put a 4-stroke HS-142F in a small mountain bike frame with all the plastics removed and nobs filed down to nubs and with the engine at a small 4 degree tilt. I have had both a 2 and 4 stroke. I know how this bike will not fit. This is one of the bikes with the new super small frame. I don't even think a pocket bike motor will fit in this frame with modification. If you are so sure about your calculations from a picture, please send him the money and buy him that bike. Though from his post, it seems he has this bike already.
Yeah the measurement thing is just general advice, not in favor of anything. You are probably right about it not fitting, no need to get angry lol. :p BTW I am nearly broke, couldn’t send him the money even if I wanted too (maybe I should start buying lotto tickets).

Last edited:
Yeah the measurement thing is just general advice, not in favor of anything. You are probably right about it not fitting, no need to get angry lol. :p BTW I am nearly broke, couldn’t send him the money even if I wanted too (maybe I should start buying lotto tickets).
Working is a much more productive form of generating cash than playing the lottery. I call the lottery an idiot tax.

It's an undersized wally world $120 Huffy and a kids toy.
You don't start a new motorized build with that toy.

Back