Will It Fit

The_Aleman

That mount is for the 2-stroke kits. The kit you posted is a typical Huasheng with, most likely, a piece of crap gearbox (it's never a good thing when they won't post a pic of the trans). It won't bolt to that plate unless you was to saw off the tubes and drill 4 holes. You could prolly make it work if you really wanted to lol.

DistantWolrld101

It won't bolt to that plate unless you was to saw off the tubes and drill 4 holes. You could prolly make it work if you really wanted to lol.

i was just thinking i could mount it on the tubes like a person would on a normal bike since i basically have tubes

The_Aleman

Well, no, because the base of the Huasheng engine is meant to mount using 4 bolts on a flat surface. Those tubes on that mount were welded there for the 2-stroke chinagirl engine, to take the place of the typical V mount like most regular bicycle frames. They are not interchangeable whatsoever, because the chinagirl is designed to mount in a typical bicycle frame. The 4-stroke was not, that one is a clone of a utility engine. It was never designed for bicycles even tho there's a lot of us that use it for that. The chinagirl was always designed for bicycle use. That mount was made for a chinagirl.

Like I said, you can make it work, but you're gonna have to cut, grind, and drill on it.

DistantWolrld101

i only asked because this is the mounting bracket that it comes with has the clamps that goes around a Tube
but i believe you over ebay lol

Last edited:

The_Aleman

Oh I see..I think....Mounting a 4-stroke mount on top of a 2-stroke mount? Interesting.

Technically, that is possible, and I never have seen or thought of that, but is there enough room?

DistantWolrld101

Oh I see..I think....Mounting a 4-stroke mount on top of a 2-stroke mount? Interesting.

Technically, that is possible, and I never have seen or thought of that, but is there enough room?

well the mount does offset it to the left and i don't need pedals cause i already don't use them and if i have to i can cut some chain guard off of the OCC chopper side but room up and down im 100% sure there is room

The_Aleman

Well, to answer your original question in the form of my tentative opinion, I think you can make it fit lol

Bit of an odd mount, but anything that works consistently on these is a godsend, really.

curtisfox

LOL! It may just work, if so good deal to do without welding. Only thing i can think of is head room, and side alinement for chain.

Kool factor is why didn't i think of that. someone else may benefit from this..............Curt

Will'smotobikes19

I've thought about whether you could mount one of the cheap pocketbike engines on a 49cc flat mounting plate. Seems possible as well, I've seen those little motors for like $50. The 4 stroke may work if you do some measurements there are a few different types of huasheng mounts. You must be tired of the 2 stroke eh? Maybe check out alibaba. I saw a 48cc electric start/kick start vertical cylinder 4 stroke engine on there for $115. Has no plastic shrouding and would look really cool on the OCC.