Will It Fit

DistantWolrld101

Didn't need to space it out, i just drilled the hole in the sprocket bigger and all the bolts went through perfectly, i also had 2 real fat Rubber pieces instead of thin ones and it did the job perfect

Will'smotobikes19

If you go with anything bigger than the huasheng I wouldn’t use the rag setup. Torque can make those things misaligned. I saw a huasheng for $109 by itself. Might be cheaper to buy the motor separate and get the few things you need. I’m going to try thumb throttles it’s rumored they don’t make your wrist sore from holding the throttle all the time.

DistantWolrld101

If you go with anything bigger than the huasheng I wouldn’t use the rag setup. Torque can make those things misaligned. I saw a huasheng for $109 by itself. Might be cheaper to buy the motor separate and get the few things you need. I’m going to try thumb throttles it’s rumored they don’t make your wrist sore from holding the throttle all the time.

Can everything such as exhaust,throttle grip,throttle cable work on the 4 stroke engine if so then that is all i need
also i'm using a 40T Rag Mount looking at a 32T Manic Machanic Sprocket Adapter

DistantWolrld101

Not sure if the huasheng has a 40mm exhaust but it might. The pipe looks similar you may need to bend your pedals.

The Exausht i'm using is already out of the way, also i already have a extended petal crank system

Have you tried a new magneto and coil in that two stroke? Found them both with a spark plug to for like 11 bucks on Amazon.
I have perfect spark on it and it is a new plug just not new magneto.

Will'smotobikes19

I think it will work mounting the mount onto the the other mount and if it doesn’t you can get someone to weld the tubes taller. Only other problems are it might be too tall and alignment.

DistantWolrld101

I think it will work mounting the mount onto the the other mount and if it doesn’t you can get someone to weld the tubes taller. Only other problems are it might be too tall and alignment.
If it doesn't align(chain wise) i will just use the two exesting holes i have already in the bike and put 2 more to mount it straight to bike i guess
because i've seen one guy on here use this engine mounted directly to the bike he had to drill 4-6 holes in the mounting bracket but it worked