Will it work on my bike? Please help..

buildingturbines

Local time
10:38 AM
Hello all! I am looking forward to installing on my bike. I would first like to make sure it will work with this model.. Which kit do you recommend?

Fair crusin,

John Graham Jr.
Austin, Texas
j@buildingturbines.com

Attachments

• 100_0277.jpg
    100_0277.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by a moderator:
G'day John & welcome to MBc.
I'm assuming your talking about a HT engine with an in-frame mount.The long & the short of it is;i seriously doubt it man.
As for kits try our vendors first....their trustworthy & have a proven reputation.

Many people have mounted the HT in the OCC Stingray. It is easier to use a special mounting kit that can be found on ebay but definitely possible. I have one myself that I plan on customizing next winter. Search this forum for OCC Stingray and you should get lots of results.

Hi, welcome to the forum! That bike would make a really great motoredbike! It has been done a few times before. Just a quick thing about the turbines business. Its against forum policy to advertise your business, so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to remove it.

Heres a good thread about a stingray build: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9357&highlight=stingray
That should get you started! If you have any questions first try searching as its bound to have been answered before, but if not then just ask!

Fastboy

Back